When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristcheck

plaifender

btw. thanks for your nice comments, TeeJay!

You're very welcome, they're awesome shots, and the watch looks fantastic :) I'd been reluctant to get another Planet Ocean, as I didn't want to run the risk of it feeling like a 'substitute' for the ones I had to sell, but, as that's not a color variation I've owned before... :whistling:

Likewise, still the same for me...

DSCN2906.jpg

I'm still not sure what's going on with the movement, as the second hand stalls if the rotor spins very quickly, but checking the time with other clocks while actually wearing it, it would appear to be keeping accurate time. :huh::black_eye: What with it being my favorite, I guess I'll just keep wearing it till the movement completely stalls, or something better comes along :tu:

Not the greatest shot but that looks gen. The short rehaut and SELs "give it away". :D

Is it a new purchase? Congrats!

i am a terrible photographer, i can't take a picture like you guys. that shot was taken at my ad and that is my gmt2c on the counter in the background.

5 years on the waiting list for a white dial ss, they called me on at 7:30pm on a saturday night last august. needless to say i said i'll take it! lmao :)