When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fri W/C

nakortheblue

@thogaa: That's a killer. When I was 8 years old (back in 1980) I was really, really proud of this. Made my classmates jealous. I wish I still had this.

25gxsuh.jpg

29 years later I'm still wearing a chronograph, but it's a bit different. This today.

7.jpg

@thogaa: That's a killer. When I was 8 years old (back in 1980) I was really, really proud of this. Made my classmates jealous. I wish I still had this.

25gxsuh.jpg

Oh those were the days. 99 melody alarm and backlit lcd - and a waterproof Sony Sports Walkman in yellow. :wub:

Did you wear Asics or Converse? :rolleyes:

Oh those were the days. 99 melody alarm and backlit lcd - and a waterproof Sony Sports Walkman in yellow. :wub:

Did you wear Asics or Converse? :rolleyes:

My Casio had four different alarm songs. At '12 it played "Big Ben". And I definitely had that yellow "water resistant" Walkman. :D I think I wore Adidas because here in Europe we had different brands.

@thogaa & BT, would this count? My first Triple Sensor Casio.....wore it on my 1st backpacking trip in Western/Eastern Europe! Got a lot of notice from fellow passengers on the trains I took! and it still works!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

casio.jpg

casiowrst.jpg

but wearing this today.......newly minted PAM202a:

pam202awrst1.jpg

pam202awrst3.jpg

@HikeUSA: You cheated... that Triple Sensor must be at least 20 years newer than our examples. :D But it's actually pretty cool watch.

Sorry......but you're right.....I think I got this in the very early '90s! You know, your's and thogaa's Casios were expensive then? If

you were wearing one of those, you're "in"! :thumbsupsmileyanim: The good 'ol days!

After reading By-Tor´s review of this Navitimer TT I got me one and its still with me and on my arm today :thumbsupsmileyanim:

gmtiic002zf5.jpg

That is definitely a beauty. I would probably still have it, but it simply didn't fit my wrist. The Navi bracelets used to be really small (I think 7.5 was the maximum wrist size for them). There was something else that I had my eye on and I traded my TT Navi. :(

But it was the nicest TT rep I've had.

tt_cuffs_big.jpg

Sorry......but you're right.....I think I got this in the very early '90s! You know, your's and thogaa's Casios were expensive then? If

you were wearing one of those, you're "in"! :thumbsupsmileyanim: The good 'ol days!

I'm Gator McKlusky :thumbsupsmileyanim: