When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats your wife/girlfriend/SO's favorite watch in your collection?

P4GTR

What's your wife/girlfriends/SO favorite watch in your collection?

Michelle favors my skyland on stainless bracelet. "pick my watch today" is predictable, however now that she has the Tag, she'll pick mine sometimes so we match. She likes the Panerais', too.

This thread started from a random thought... Women are attracted to Panerai watches. I don't know what it is, but they LOVE em.

Discuss...

Unfortunately my watches interest my wife as much as her handbags interest me. I think she once commented my Aquaracer "Why is that... screen... so big?" (she meant the dial). :D

Mrs. Ubi is quite fascinated by my 3717; she loves the chief AR crystal. However, I'm not certain that she has any real affection for any of my watches in general. Not like I do anyways.

From time to time I'll get her to wear a couple of my watches when we go out and about, but her all time favorite has got to be a watch in her 'collection'; her Chanel J12 rep :) That is her ultimate timepiece!

Otherwise, she'd rather have diamonds...

My wife could care less about my watches but she loves this Movado I got her for her last birthday

0205panther1.jpg

handpainted by YGG at Repgeek and worth every penny ;)