When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It really surprises me...

JoJo35

The nerve of some of these bastards on ebay...

In particular, check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolex-Vintage-CHRONO-DAYTONA-Mens-Steel-Watch-6263_W0QQitemZ320490054657QQcategoryZ31387QQcmdZViewItem

So many obvious things wrong with it, yet this SOB still has the balls to set a reserve on the auction.

93% feedback, pictures that clearly show the flaws, and still people are ignorant enough to bid on it! :black_eye:

The thing that surprises me is that most people automatically think an ebay rating of anything above 90% automatically indicates reliability when nothing could be further from the truth. Generally, anything below about 99% is cause for concern, especially when the seller has a history totaling fewer than 200 (Rolex-related) items. ebay really ought to revamp their rating system to make it more meaningful to those who need it most.

Ouch!!! Someone just lost heaps of money sad.gif

Poor bugger that bought it...

This forum reminds me of the feud of blackhats vs whitehat hackers. We (this forum) as whitehats trying to tell people the methods of the blackhats who scam people :p