When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Monte Carlo 7032

gplracer

wow.

I just decided to buy a new tudor. this is definitely the best "new" model I have seen the last years.

EUR 2.800,00 estimated sales price.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I totally agree. Can you confirm the price or you just guessed?

The only thing to make me truly happy would be to be able to choose the bezel. Maybe a stainless steel one, or something like a tachymetre...

Bad news for some, good for others: it is supposed to be 42mm.

For me, i don't know how my tiny wrist will quite respond to that. I loved the understated looks of a 38-40mm Daytona. Well, maybe 42 is a stretch i could cross.

I'm so psyched about this (you probably guessed with the raffle of posts i just wrote). Does anybody know when it should be out?

GOSH I LOVE IT. By-Tor, marsupilami, LHOOQ you've just made my day! :victory:

I like it !!!! I want it !! it's funny to see they've used a watch that doesn't exist for the picture where are compared the 1970 model and the new one,the '70 model has an home plate dial and a rotary bezel...but the home plate dial was sold only whit steel or black bezzel,not the rotary one that was used on the 2 version (different dial) !!

My first impression was :Jumpy:.

Then I stared at it for awhile and simply can not figure out why Rolex/Tudor went with an hour marker bezel. :yuk: Useless. I am also guessing it is fixed despite have what looks like a texture for turning.

This really needs a correct Tachymeter bezel.

7031.jpg

On the plus side, I am glad they left off the Cyclops @ 6.

Just my .02.

I thought I'd be more bothered by the design "updates", but I'm OK with most of them. Knurling? Cheap attempt at 'retro' with no basis in history? Maybe, but I find the contrast between the diamond texture and the brushed and polished surfaces pleasing. Hour markers on the bezel? I'm sure Tudor's just trying to put some distance between the Heritage Chrono and a Daytona, and I can't blame them for wanting to distinguish the brand. I would have preferred if they'd kept the cyclops, since its absence leaves a big grey or black expanse above the date, where nothing's going on. The only other parts that bother me are the teeny-weeny subdial hands that can't... quite... reach the outer markers. Regardless, I wouldn't kick it out of the watch box because of those.

By the way, were those hour bezels only found on the 7169s, or were there 7032s that really had them?

• Like 1

Are you kidding? Its the best thing! No date mag, kinda like a sea dweller look! It is just perfect. Just pray so they issue a 38mm version, and you have a daytona 62XX for 2800 euros! :whistling:

No kidding here.. I actually like the date mag @6 on the Monte Carlo's.. I also prefer 42mm over 38.. But hey, thats just my 2 cents.. ;)

I´ve often wondered about Tudors level of independence w/regards to ol´Lex when it comes to design, planning etc. They seem to think very similar in some areas and very different in others...

Straight from the days! A true bachelors watch. Love it.

MG

Edited by mastergod

I just visit yuki site at today

They have been restock the 7032 dial

gpl...I used the Yuki 7159 case instead for my Tudor project...

DSC_0393.jpg

Notice the bottom pusher...it's past the 180...more in between the 180-170 tach markings...same as the pic ubi provided. Sure it's stamped 7159, but whose going to know? Its the aesthetics that concerns me...

btw...I discovered this by accident. I bought the case for a 7159 project, had a V234 and found out that the pusher spacing was incorrect and the V234 needed a spacer so it fits properly. I had a 7734 handy, dropped it in and it fit perfectly! Thus my change in scope of this project. But now I gotta find 7032 dial and hands. Still waiting on Yuki

whistling.gif