When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

happy birthday chuck norris

deltatahoe

i've been super busy lately and haven't had any free time to spend on RWG, but chuck norris turned 70 today, so i thought starting a thread here to wish him a happy birthday was the right thing to do :animal_rooster:

unfortunately for RWG, Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

deltatahoe

I didn't think Chuck Norris had Birthdays, I thought it was just another year he let the world revolve?

ken

LOL. Just for that, I'm going to check out your section and look for leather jackets. :)

On topic: Chuck Norris is one of the most accomplished human beings on the planet and certainly, one of the most descent human beings to walk on said planet. When I was much younger I had the priviledge to spar with his protege Chip Wright. Chip not only had an uncanny resemblance to Chuck, but he also fought very similar to his mentor.

When I was much younger I had the priviledge to spar with his protege Chip Wright. Chip not only had an uncanny resemblance to Chuck, but he also fought very similar to his mentor.

Very true...

Chip's a friend...

And a good man...

He worked on Walker for years...

Did all of Chuck's action shots...

Are you from Medford by any chance...