When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You have to hate this week?

Gorilladame

Poor you :cry2:

Terrible for you :(

Dont forget that it is easter and spring is coming

until then get drunk and forget about the reps for a few hours :drinks:

all the best

Gunnar

I don't think you're gonna see anything from Clark for a while. He still hasn't re-opened his eBay store.

One the other problems, I can't see Customs having a problem with some parts from Yuki. How would they know if the rep or not? A dial and band wouldn't seem to cause any notice.

They opened a gen band a couple of weeks ago and closed it as it didn´t came with a clasp and has nothing saying Rolex on it.

But the dial and the band with clasp now saying rolex in different ways and I guess the value on the declaration is not saying everything over 20$ :black_eye:

Actually the nostalgia-2000 store is open:

http://shop.ebay.de/nostalgia-2000/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Or not? did I came in through a backdoor (previous bought items) and it is closed. mmmhhhhh this is going to last....

It hasn't been the best week here either, bro... My wife came down with laryngitis, my tattoo artist had to cancel our consultation which was planned for tomorrow, another tattoo artist decided to insult my work, and to top it all, I got a threatogram on a bill in the mail demanding immediate payment... :bangin:

It hasn't been the best week here either, bro... My wife came down with laryngitis, my tattoo artist had to cancel our consultation which was planned for tomorrow, another tattoo artist decided to insult my work, and to top it all, I got a threatogram on a bill in the mail demanding immediate payment... :bangin:

maybe we should just stick with gunnars way to handle it...

Dont forget that it is easter and spring is coming

until then get drunk and forget about the reps for a few hours :drinks:

The wait is half the fun... Within reason of course. For me, the anticipation of parts coming in and seeing a project slowly take shape is what makes the wait so exciting. But when things start lagging on and on... When watching tracking and seeing one delay after another... I absolutely understand what you mean. There are more roadblocks in building watches than most would think (or assume).

I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff too at the moment... So, I can certainly relate...

Man,

Don't give up on all that stuff. As Gran says, it's Easter time, spring is here and all that.

I saw yesterday on Ebay Clark will resume shipping on the 28th, actually the 29th because 28 is Sunday. So your Crystal should be shipping soon.

As to ETZ, who knows. I have had two PM's yesterday from Helina and Neo, anxious to replace the defective DSSD that I shipped back in December. Supposedly they are creating a new order today. Another alternative that I thought about, and this is absolutely a last resort, but if you paid with a credit card, I would seriously consider calling your card company and disputing the charge. Simply tell them you received a defective product. You returned it for exchange and you have never received a replacement. Most credit card companies take these things seriously, especially if you can prove that you have made a diligent effort to correspond with the seller. i don't know how this will play out, but it's worth a call.

Glad to hear the adapter arrived so quickly! Amazing how that is some times. 3 days from Canada to Germany is pretty good! It can take 7-10 days, or longer for a small packet from the US to Canada. Can't figure that one out.

I hear you on the waiting! but that is half the fun! Anticipation.

Only thing I'm waiting for today is a load of topsoil for the garden. Been waiting an hour, and now they call and say they'll be another two hours. So here I am typing away.

But who knows, I might get a surprise and have some parts arrive today! I love surprises.

TeeJay Is the misses having laryngitis really such a bad thing. I know guys that would do about anything to have such problems :p Mike

maybe we should just stick with gunnars way to handle it...

That sounds like a good idea to me, bro :drinks:

TeeJay Is the misses having laryngitis really such a bad thing. I know guys that would do about anything to have such problems :p Mike

To be honest, she already seems to be on the road to recovery, but it definitely threw a spanner in the works for a few days :D Things could be worse :)

When dealing with international shipments, express or otherwise, I have a personal rule as follows:

The "Fire and Forget" (for a month) rule.

1.) Order something internationally

2.) Set a reminder a month later

3.) DO NOT CHECK TRACKING before this time

:D

When dealing with international shipments, express or otherwise, I have a personal rule as follows:

I do that with everything I order... I assume if it shows up before that time it is good.

Sometimes this is the best way and it saves you a decade of lifetime I guess ...

And I have to say a lot of the things turned out to be not so bad:

1. ETZ, just forget it, no hope at all

2. Yuki told me to stay calm, also. maybe there is hope.

3. The dial is not send yet and will be send tomorrow

4. Gary send the crystal 2 days ago, he is getting better, but still in recovery...

so my mood is a bit better for the weekend... :victory:

Just got this email from Fedex:

Dear Mr. XXX

Your package has been temporarily taken into custody by Customs because, at the request of the trademark holder's rights in the European border controls should be applied to an examination of possible trademark violations.

We will inform you when we receive the decision by Customs.

Thank you and best regards

So I guess this one is burned....

I would quite happily personally visit said Tattooist and at length visit upon him my knowledge of your work Teejay :D

Guys I had a design drawn by Teejay quite a while back, artistry in it's most purest form, substance without pretention.