When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another White Comes Home to Roost

vlydog

You know today i had to rip my harley motor out and take it apart to the last part (crank problem) i used to take watches off so i dont mark the bike with them, i did not even think of taking this watch off, then i went bush hogging in my garden still with it on, lots of dirt and hard work! ,it just wants to be worn for every thing. I used to think a 16800 was the best as it was sapphire with the older dial but the plexi is just so nice to look through.

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely awesome 1680!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I wonder where your case is from? Are there any serial numbers on it or anything that might help us trace its origins? I know you can get a 1570 into a 1665 MBW but the stem wont line up on the MBW 1680 case... hhmm.. looks like you found a good one!

Congrats

wear it well

absolutely awesome 1680!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I wonder where your case is from? Are there any serial numbers on it or anything that might help us trace its origins? I know you can get a 1570 into a 1665 MBW but the stem wont line up on the MBW 1680 case... hhmm.. looks like you found a good one!

Congrats

wear it well

Thank you so much for the kind words. This one has a 3 million serial number. I purchased it from a well respected veteran member who had it sitting in his parts box. He came to my rescue after my failing with a Yuki case.

I'm not sure how I missed this one, but congrats! This one is a stunning example and looks great! Top list of parts in this one for certain!

I bet it rarely sees time off the wrist, eh?

Thank you R!

A real compliment for sure coming from you. It has been a fixture on my wrist since it arrived. I think the silver date-wheel is my favorite part along with tall profile of the top-hat crystal.

Simply amazing! This is the project I Dream of starting. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the kind words. Stop dreaming and get started.