When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ploprof in 10 days!

prdubis

So much interest in a watch few are likely to buy :p .....but I guess if it is a true to genuine 1:1 replica it will have many buyers?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So much interest in a watch few are likely to buy :p .....but I guess if it is a true to genuine 1:1 replica it will have many buyers?

The problem always ends up being; When is it ever a true 1:1? I hope it is, but aren't there like 14 DSSD's? And the funny thing is we actually see devolution in this hobby. The 5th Gen PO is way worse than the 4th Gen. It's like the lost the flash drive with the old specs on it.

The problem always ends up being; When is it ever a true 1:1? I hope it is, but aren't there like 14 DSSD's? And the funny thing is we actually see devolution in this hobby. The 5th Gen PO is way worse than the 4th Gen. It's like the lost the flash drive with the old specs on it.

Yes agreed! we certainly do not want more devolution :( .....getting early and accurat reviews on new watches arriving is a must..and the dealers description of certain "new" watches are not allways a very good guide for the buyers...the replica business is a mess when it comes to accurate descriptions and QC...often you learn the details firts only when you have the replica in your hands to see....then it is too late to regret not buying some other watch... 8)

That's ok, we'll have to wait another 12 months before the Ultimate Version 3, 4, 5, Best edition, ...????.

I just love seeing; "1:1 Made with genuine watch as sample". If that is the case, get curious George of the cnc machine so we don't have to wait for 5 versions before he gets it right.....

Then again, these are replicas..........

Moose

post-153-127376680979_thumb.jpg

Edited by swemoose

That's ok, we'll have to wait another 12 months before the Ultimate Version 3, 4, 5, Best edition, ...????.

I just love seeing; "1:1 Made with genuine watch as sample". If that is the case, get curious George of the cnc machine so we don't have to wait for 5 versions before he gets it right.....

Then again, these are replicas..........

Moose

post-153-127376680979_thumb.jpg

Reading that about curious geroge i have to add this:

First he is not a monkey at all but an ape

Humans are also apes

I seem to have lost the thread there..... :g:

Wonder if they are so busy with all the new pink,blue and green HUBLOTs that there is no capacity for the watches we want replicated... :bangin:

Arrrrgh....I am still checking my dealers homepage every day twice IF the PloProf shows up!

I have several other watches in mind but promised myself to wait with my next purchase on this diver.

Now I can only hope that the Omega will be a hit.....near 1:1, around 99%, gen-like, brother-from-another-mother, Franken-like.....and the price tag will be high this time with all the hype and fuss we celebrate here over a watch that has not yet showed up as a version V1 :clapping:

Cheers and waiting,

Theo

It doesn't look bad, like the lume, hope it has some WR and expect one with a Swiss mvmnt.

we need more details...but a true monster watch indeed 8)

I know it's a clone, I was saying that I'll wait for one with a Swiss movement and by that time someone will do a decent review of the case. I think the most important aspects of this watch are the case (with the bezel lock button) and the sapphire bezel.

@ 228 expect a clone