When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another one who hits 1K :D

deniz21

hello guys :)

this is the first time, that i stay so long in any kind of forum, im here at least every day for a couple of minutes :) and when im out and bored a bit, i grap my phone and go online on RWG with it :lol:

i realy love it here

why i came here?... of course because of watches B) what do i have found?... of course watches :p but not only that, i also found some realy nice and very smart people B) and i think thats the main reason why i am here so much, i mean sometimes when you see a avatar or posts from guys..you think wow that must be a pretty cool dude or may sometimes something else :lol:8) and then when you may have some personal conversations with them, when you hear what he dos behind of that watch thing, or what kind of calamity some of us masterd in there lives.

then i am very proud to have this opportunity to know this guys and share some time with them :1a:

i also want to thank everyone who answerd some of my realy noobish questions :p and for the welcoming with so open arms :)

so to write here everyones name would be a very very long list :D

to every singel one who reads this..... thank you man, thank you so much for the support and the help :drinks:

this place is something special, but not only because of the watches.. its because of YOU :)

all the best and take care guys and girls?? :D

Deniz

oh and some last words......girls hmm that reminds me on something.....oh yeah :D parents keep an good eye on your girls..... cause the Sixxer is comin B)

Im sorry Deniz21, I did not even know you were a member here :g: I guess I must have been away when you arrived here. Will It's nice to meet you sir. So tell me, when are you going to buy a Breitling SA with the white dial and polished hour markers? I hear there really nice. Take a look at one when you get the chance. Deniz21? :g: I dont know how I missed you :pardon:

strange ha isnt it :g:

also for me the first time i see you sir, but nice from you to leave a comment here B)

super avenger...white dial...sounds very promissing...together with a nice croc strap... :D

i think i will have a look someday :rofl:

maybe i was to qiet :g:

but from now on i will :clapping: more, can you hear me now????

:D deniz

strange ha isnt it :g:

also for me the first time i see you sir, but nice from you to leave a comment here B)

super avenger...white dial...sounds very promissing...together with a nice croc strap... :D

i think i will have a look someday :rofl:

maybe i was to qiet :g:

but from now on i will :clapping: more, can you hear me now????

:D deniz

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

wow, 1K already bro? Totally cool.........Youre a great member to have around, its always good talking to you......I hope you are as excited as I am about the package (has it been shipped yet btw???)....Keep me updated.

Now its time to hit 2K..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you very much guys :)

the plesure is on my side, and its a honor to be here :)

i keep you updatet O ;) of course i am excited like a guy on his first date :D

this place is so magic..a few minutes ago, i got a mail from a very nice person, it was for a part that i need and wanted..what should i say he only asked for my adress and will ship it to me on monday, unbelievable :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you so much man, i hope you read this :rolleyes:

I'm late to the party :)

but I'd like to wish u all the best Deniz

and thank you for adding much warmth and energy to this community lil bro :)

it's been a joy to be a friend and I've enjoyed all the communications and friendship that we've shared throughout the winter months

I'm really looking forward to seeing u grow with RWG

Lani