When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9

MartyGriffen

Did you discuss the purchase with George prior to placing your order? If yes... Were your follow up emails addressed to the same email addy as your prior discussions?

Also... Have you checked your spam folders to see if maybe he did send a reply, and the message back was flagged as UBE?

Dont worry, George will come through. I deal with George on a regular basis and he has been very slow over the last month and has taken upto 3 weeks to reply sometimes.

He will respond eventually, he always does! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm not worried, just a little suprised. I won't bother him anymore, though.

From 4/28 to 5/8...

I've ordered stock items from legit outfits in the CONUS and didn't receive them that quickly. Unfortunately, we're not dealing in a legit business. When we give up the money to one of these guys there is nothing that we can do to speed them up. I ordered a factory stock Noobmariner from one of our dealers and 6 weeks later the wrong watch showed up. It was 2 more weeks before I had what I ordered. I have purchased from that dealer again.

Well, if you got a mail from George when ordering the watch he usually informs you that the delivery will take 14 days from date of order.

Means, usually you will got a mail on day of delivery, I never got a mail between confirming incoming money or so (bought up to now 5 watches from WM9).

So best is to stay patient, everything should go fine.

most of these dealers process so many orders that i dont see how they can send emails to everyone and answer all the "where's my watch?" emails. They would have to hire someone just to sit in front of a pc and respond to emails all day long

lol

I wouldnt worry yet.. give it another couple weeks

dizz

Common knowledge in these parts.

A statement like I replied to requires some kind of head to head comparison of quality, a WM9/BK vs. WM9 shootout, Ive never seen that thread. Im aware of the final touches BK does to the WM9 parts and to some people they have value but it doesn't equal far better QC

havnt heard of a straight from WM9 watch with misaligned datewheel either :whistling:

There should be a bit more appreciation of the guy who buys the genuine, tears it apart and produces all the parts... WM9

Oh and original poster... chill out :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by 4000ft