When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513.."Holy Grail Watch Batman"...my early fathers day gift

Richie29

This was an early fathers day surprise gift from my wife. I wanted that " been out in the world awhile look" and not the " been in a box in the attic awhile look". I can't convay the emotion provoked by holding this watch let alone putting it on your wrist :eek: ....I am truly amazed and hopelessy addicted. I was floored by how excited I actually got when holding this sub for the first time.......

8b0921bc.jpg

2c0be426.jpg

cabfdf12.jpg

4b708a72.jpg

357a10bc.jpg

1bc533ca.jpg

dc26646e.jpg

c3744af6.jpg

d5080870.jpg

e00ff53d.jpg

18a274e5.jpg

4e2fa5f4.jpg

7eb56816.jpg

1488e4f4.jpg

Saw your post over on RG. Here's a little history for ya, just don't tell the missus.

Here's the post on VRF where the watch was bought:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207673/message/1272544358/fs-rare+PCG-+5513+gilt+UNDERLINE...9K+SHIPPED+worldwide%21

Days earlier, the same exact watch was sold on ebay for $6000.00, and that included the original bracelet. So, the seller on VRF bought the watch for 6, took the bracelet for himself, added a 20 dollar nato and jacked the price three grand.

Good luck with it, and wear in the best of health

Saw your post over on RG. Here's a little history for ya, just don't tell the missus.

Here's the post on VRF where the watch was bought:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207673/message/1272544358/fs-rare+PCG-+5513+gilt+UNDERLINE...9K+SHIPPED+worldwide%21

Days earlier, the same exact watch was sold on ebay for $6000.00, and that included the original bracelet. So, the seller on VRF bought the watch for 6, took the bracelet for himself, added a 20 dollar nato and jacked the price three grand.

Good luck with it, and wear in the best of health

Gosh this post was really necessary wasn't it...

Gosh this post was really necessary wasn't it...

Thanks for the sarcasm. My post was strictly educational for the membership who may be in the market for high end vintage gens. The fact is that the watch sold for market value on VRF. Dealers keep their eyes open, and simply buy and sell to make a profit.

Any gilt underline 5513 is extremely rare, and certainly a very beautiful and generous gift.