When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics and thoughts on the new PloProf.

MilSub

Hey MilSub. Congrats on the new PloProf. Thank you for sharing your insight and pics. Overall quality looks good (bar that 12 o clock marker, which I hope you get replaced/fixed). The micro adjuster on the strap probably feels the same as the one on the Breit Ocean Racer......

Marks out of 10?

:)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Intresting read...guess there will be lots of reviews coing in the next weeks :) ...and then ther will be the ultimate model coming soon? or is this it

according to Ms. king, i got a mail from her stating that the ultim should hit the shelfs after a month :whistling: lets see

and according to her the Orange pushbottom "mayby" will be functional

BR J

By looking at the pictures i see no reason why this should not be water resistant, i would not be surprised if it could pass 200m or more with out problems

:lol::lol::lol:

according to Ms. king, i got a mail from her stating that the ultim should hit the shelfs after a month :whistling: lets see

and according to her the Orange pushbottom "mayby" will be functional

BR J

yes lets hope that beautiful Mrs King is correct about all of those extra goodies...she is a great seller so lets see :p

yes lets hope that beautiful Mrs King is correct about all of those extra goodies...she is a great seller so lets see :p

yes she is great and have a top notch customerservice - but she is in the claws of the suppliers - so i guess that she only have their word for it.

i really hope the functional pushbottom will work, i want that watch i it so different from the other watches i have so it would be a great addition to the collection - and yippi as a newly divorced i do not need to ask :drinks:

Thanks for sharing this with the community. I would ask you a few more questions but Im sure you have had enough for now :D Let me get this straight. :g: There Is a 21j version for around $125, then there Is a Asian copy 2836 version for around $228.00. Then Andrew released a Swiss ETA 2834 version a few days ago for $278.00. Does this sound about right so far? Is there a 4th model to be expected, holly [censored] :Jumpy: Mike

Thanks for sharing this with the community. I would ask you a few more questions but Im sure you have had enough for now :D Let me get this straight. :g: There Is a 21j version for around $125, then there Is a Asian copy 2836 version for around $228.00. Then Andrew released a Swiss ETA 2834 version a few days ago for $278.00. Does this sound about right so far? Is there a 4th model to be expected, holly [censored] :Jumpy: Mike

And soon there will be mods and frankens around too :Jumpy:

Thats a massive piece of steel. My god, it must weight a ton!

The main issue on this will be the rubber band. It WILL break. All china rubber bands are crap, more or less.

Du menar alltså att knappen inte påverkar ringen alls? Är det en helt vanlig dykar ring alltså?

Edited by Franke

I have seen the Swiss clone and the "genuine" Swiss version but I have not seen the $125 21j version. Where does that come from??

I have been looking for info with no luck so I figured I would ask the question here. I had heard the gen has a jumping hour hand. Does anyone know if the gen hour hand jumps while setting only or while running? In other words if the gen jumps from 1 to 2 while running then if the rep hour hand was between 1 and 2 it would be pretty easy to spot. More so than the non functional button or the clown feet logo.

I have been looking for info with no luck so I figured I would ask the question here. I had heard the gen has a jumping hour hand. Does anyone know if the gen hour hand jumps while setting only or while running? In other words if the gen jumps from 1 to 2 while running then if the rep hour hand was between 1 and 2 it would be pretty easy to spot. More so than the non functional button or the clown feet logo.

If anything, it definitely does not jump while running since you see pics of the watch where the hands are between the number indices.

Not sure about setting though, but I would say it doesn't either. Only quartz and the Automatic GMTs tend to do that.

I believe the gen's hour hand can be set independently of the minute hand.