When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Lottery closing...

Admin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the winners have been drawn by the script;

http://lottery.rwg.cc/winners.php

All winners are notified automatically by e-mail but all of the winners will have to get in touch with me to provide name and adresses to where they want their prizes shipped.

(That would be Thor and Alligoat)

The RWG Supporter memberships are currently added to the other winners and the free tickets for the next lotteryw ill be provided as soon as the next lottery is up and running. Current RWG supporters get's 1 year added on top of their current membership.

It is a shame our first ever raffle was a flop, I think we have learned our lesson and will in future stick to watches..................but gee you would think on this site watch tools would hold a little bit of interest. :blink:

Still congrats to all the winners, of which I see I am one :D

Ken

WOoo! I won a free year!

Lucky nr 42!

Thanks a bunch guys! ;) This makes me happy for not upgrading for a whole year earlier today.

Well, just another good excuse to hang around in one of the friendliest forums I have ever been part of. :) And just as well that I didn't win the tools, my watches breathe a sigh of relief.

Congrats to the other wieners :)

Yeah thanks for all the ones who had been in, seems most of our members have already the tools to mod their watches or just aren't interested in it... next lottery is coming soon... seems i have to get the lucky 69 again...

Wow firts time i won something :1a: If someone would like to make me an good offer for the first prize i would donate the money in favour of RWG... if not i'll keep this great toolset... :whistling:

Yeah thanks for all the ones who had been in, seems most of our members have already the tools to mod their watches or just aren't interested in it... next lottery is coming soon... seems i have to get the lucky 69 again...

Wow firts time i won something :1a: If someone would like to make me an good offer for the first prize i would donate the money in favour of RWG... if not i'll keep this great toolset... :whistling:

Hey Thor, you may have had lucky 69 in the lottery, but guess who is member number 69? :whistling:

Hey Thor, you may have had lucky 69 in the lottery, but guess who is member number 69? :whistling:

Damn, had been 65 members too early :bye2:

Maybe Admin could help me a little bit 127467-20099.gif

just kidding... you can keep it :lol: