When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best pussy magnet watch

gran

I love the white on white and rectangle shape on this FM. Beautiful strap too. :)

Can you point me to a dealer that sells that model ?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Strap is much more expensive than the watch :)

I have not seen this particular white version for sale from any dealers the last 5 years...but a blue version of it is still quite common watch-international has it

I love the white on white and rectangle shape on this FM. Beautiful strap too. :)

Can you point me to a dealer that sells that model ?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

When Gran posted this photo 2 weeks ago, I immediately contacted mary@WatchInternational. Altho she does not carry Gran's watch, I scoured the Internet until I found a scam replica site that DOES carry it. I sent the scam site photos to Mary, and she confirmed that she can get the model altho it's 42mm Medium case size .. and I suspect Gran has the "Large" 45mm model. It actually arrived in the post today, one week after shipment.

The trouble with Franck Muller replicas is that often they are incorrectly named. You are looking for a Long Island style but it has CASABLANCA engraved on the back, so all the dealers sell it as a Casablanca. So you never find the watch you want on any dealer site! Very sad.

Anyway, be aware that the watch comes UN-LUMED .. Gran's watch has a full, immaculate lume job. You will receive a silver-dialed watch with black numbers. It's up to you to get it lumed.

If you still want it, tell Mary it's the same one she just shipped to John K .. Stainless steel FM Long Island Crazy Hours (says Casablanca on the back) with silver dial and black numbers. Ask for confirmation pics.

Last note .. Gran's watch has a custom double-hornback strap .. the watch is less than $140 but that strap is gonna COST YOU!! :black_eye:

edit: the WatchInternational version is 42mm, not 40. Just measured it.

Edited by Jkay

If I get a comment on my watch from a woman, it is nearly always when wearing my BK/WM9 LV Sub. I also get the 'I've never seen a green one before' so obviously they know what a Sub looks like. The only other watch any woman has ever mentioned was my BCE.

Can't say that I keep track of what watch I was wearing each time I've caught one to see if there is a pattern, but it sounds like a good experiment for someone to try ... :)

As for the FM's ... aren't gen dials fairly easy to find? I seem to see them on the Bay frequently and have seen a few frankens in the forums.

Edited by tomhorn

As for the FM's ... aren't gen dials fairly easy to find? I seem to see them on the Bay frequently and have seen a few frankens in the forums.

eBay "factory" gen dials come un-lumed, just like the rep dials ... soooo ... no head-way to be made there.

Guest Carl

It's all a hoax about the watch on your wrist.

If you rode your bicycle to the bar you will be going home alone regardless of your watch.

Most women look at the larger picture:

post-180-032829800 1278477525.jpg

That's for starters. What are you driving?

Carl

If you rode your bicycle to the bar you will be going home alone regardless of your watch.

Most women look at the larger picture:

Carl

Amen to that!

Right. Probably best to cover all the bases

1601slk003a1.jpg

OK so it has beed established that a Mercedes pluss ROLEX = Pussy magnet :clapping:

The topic was pussy magnet - not impress a girl. I still say go with Gold. :lol:

OK So we have so far is the;

1. Rape watch = (G-SHOCK yellow Gold with diamonds) :o
    2. Big Boobs Watch = (Vintage ROLEX) :wub:
      (Special category) Mercedes-Benz and ROLEX = is the impress the girl watch combo B)
    3. Pussy magnet = Large Yellow GOLD watch

:1a:

....but what exactly BRAND/version is the best pussy magnet watch... :g:

]

After the big post I made about the Franck Muller Long Island Crazy Hour, and how to special-order one from Watch International ... I was looking at their site and they DO stock it ... it's not a special order at all.

Here's the page.

Yes! Great! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Only hours are black not white like on mine....maybe Ill get one with black numbers :g:

Carl

Even in Amsterdam ?

Definately plus two on the white RG hublot with diamonds...But takes a certain person to pull that kind of watch...For a non-subtle Im rich look...Definately a rose gold day-date....Definite P-manet however I would recommend keeping a lawyer on retainer as your gonna need one with any girl you meet that is attracted to that watch....

Definately plus two on the white RG hublot with diamonds...But takes a certain person to pull that kind of watch...For a non-subtle Im rich look...Definately a rose gold day-date....Definite P-manet however I would recommend keeping a lawyer on retainer as your gonna need one with any girl you meet that is attracted to that watch....

So :o .....damn youre right ;) its not the true pussy watch either .....RG hublot with diamonds = big trouble watch :1a: