When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

Another S8 w/ V10 ~ Thats what i'm talking about! We just picked up one from 09 because we're not sure if the new one will ever makes its way to Canada.

It is a relatively new addition for me and I am loving it but I am curious on the new one and whether it is a turbo 8 or 10. I prefer naturally aspirated engines so I pulled the trigger rather than waiting. Oh, and of course it is always less painful to pick up a used one with light miles for a lot less. Kind of like watches. ;)

I am loving that Aston Martin. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It is a relatively new addition for me and I am loving it but I am curious on the new one and whether it is a turbo 8 or 10. I prefer naturally aspirated engines so I pulled the trigger rather than waiting. Oh, and of course it is alwyas less painful to pick up a used one with light miles for a lot less. Kind of like watches. ;)

I am loving that Aston Martin. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've read its supposed to be a TT V8 or turbo 10... 600+hp or something ret*rded like that. Even though the current v10 is a little light on power, it hauls a$$ for its size :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

my Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon 150cv Ti sport with interior Recaro.

I love this Car !

It's my third Alfa Romeo and I will buy a new one soon...the 159 Sportwagon Ti 2.4 Jtd 24v

I have an Audi A3 quattro 2007 sportback 2.0 S-line interior exterior 170cv with a lot of options and Love it too !

post-16723-086308900 1285759127.jpg

post-16723-081876700 1285759160.jpg

post-16723-023873100 1285759191.jpg

post-16723-002123100 1285759220.jpg

post-16723-087277000 1285759950.jpg

Edited by GoFaster

I thought the car that killed him, his pearl gray Porsche 550 spider, was his favorite?

Steve McQueen took way too much bad "hippee" Hollywood advice from friends, and went to Mexico to "let the native power of the people there, and their wise medicine" cure his cancer ... instead of going to a US hospital.

That's why he's dead .. not a crash.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My baby,

she's almost 9 years now but she still drives like new. Every time when I'm thinking of buying a new car I look at her and she's tel me not to do it :)

I have done 179.000 km with the car and there was not one day she fails on me, the only thing she needs is a little bit of attention, some hugging, etc.... :wub:

post-23685-0-03343600-1295645425.jpg

post-23685-0-65970500-1295645489.jpg

• 1 month later...

What conclusion we got from this thread?

Rep buyers are extremely wealthy people. When you go to the gen watch forums and browse for similar threads, you'll see much more modest cars.

The mystery is: why do people who drive BMW, Mercedes and Porsche top models bother with cheap and unreliable Chinese knockoffs? :Jumpy:

Lol you dont need to be wealthy to buy any car listed in this thread.

Maybe new Aston Martins and BMW M3's are average Joe cars over there in North America, but they cost a lot here in the old continent.