When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday 140710 wristshot

Cats

It's amazing...this run of the mill Submariner cost me less than $100 new a few months ago and it is lights out better than any premium Sub offered 5 years ago. The date mag is perfect, the crystal is crown etched very well, the rehaut is excellent and the crown is 10 times better than what we would have seen on $198 Subs in 2004. I love it!

rolexsub.jpg

Great watches again guys!

@Robbie: I love that DJ. Did you ever own a rep counterpart of that?

This watch gets the most wrist time of all my watches. Wearing it today again. A bit different wrist shot this time. :)

IMG_3215.jpg

6.jpg

Great watches again guys!

@Robbie: I love that DJ. Did you ever own a rep counterpart of that?

Yes I did BT. I have had several DJs over the years gen & rep and in fact I had the exact rep of that newest gen of mine first and that was the catalyst for getting the gen this time.

It was really good actually. As accurate as it needs to be and they really nailed the bracelet and new rolesor clasp. Silky smooth and solid/substantial. I had it in the same exaxt config (actaully I tried a fluted bezel too but prefered the domed). The new design really feels totally different with the all solid parts on the bracelet and polished centerlinks. President bracelets feel really a lot better now too. IMO the biggest improvements Rolex has made across the board is the all solid bracelets. They still feel the same except not so cheap and rattly anymore...