When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did I Meet Another Member Today?

Watchmeister

I was out at a car dealer today and was talking to a very knowledgeable salesman. We started talking about watches when he noticed the 28 I was wearing. The discussion started with Panerai which he owned a couple as well as every well known rep brand including recent purchases like a Hublot and even a UN Marine picked up last week. Sound familiar? This has only happened to me once before. In the off chance you are a member here shoot me a pm. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I met another member today. Two actually!

And a most enjoyable conversation was had...and you would think the chances of a 3rd member dropping by would be almost incalculable....however thats what happened!

It was great to finally put some faces to names.

Offshore

And a most enjoyable conversation was had...and you would think the chances of a 3rd member dropping by would be almost incalculable....however thats what happened!

It was great to finally put some faces to names.

Offshore

It was great to meet you guys. Next time i'm on the Coast i'll be sure to stop in for another chat. It's starting to sound like there's no shortage of Brissy/Gold Coast members about.

Well I got up this morning and looked in the mirror and said "Hey I know that guy!" "And look he's wearing a rep"

Then I said "Handsome looking devil too....." :D

Ken

Sounds like you may have still been dreaming ...

(KIDDING... I am just kidding...)