When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's here! My very important baby!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

OK, cannot keep my mouth shut any longer :)

Here it is!

95828506.jpg

55402946.jpg

59446680.jpg

Finally after many years, 1 CN rep 116520, 1 Franken-16520, I managed to get the gen. Nice feeling. :)

Guest Sql_pl

Here are the pics of the steps that lead me to where I am now:

First Sec@6 CN Rep:

27020-680.jpg

Franken-16520 Made of all gen parts apart from movement (which was ebel 134 el primero)

83944469.jpg

My friend's gen 16520 that was my loaner for a few days:

29259396.jpg

And now this, gen Y-serial 116520:

95828506.jpg

Guest Sql_pl

Was it tough to choose between black and white?

I always prefered black dial in 16520 El Primero one and white in newer 116520 in-house.

If I had a choice I guess it would be white dial but this one I found 160 km from my house and for the price I could not say no to.

I may swap dials somewhere down the road, I already had one genuine 116520 dial in white that I sold few months ago:

di3gn5.jpg

Guest Sql_pl

Marco, the rep came from EddieLee, right after they released their sec@6 models.

It was really great, just too thick. Bezel was way too angled. Chrono pushers were too long and CG needed a little work but apart from that it was very very nice.

Dial was amazingly good, now that I look at the gen I see my old rep dial in it :)

Edited by Sql_pl

Now I need to try to rep this picture with my pool, my gf and my Tona :)

26937-694.jpg

pardon if I keep the pic for the quote... :whistling:

and listen, take your time. If it takes many many tries, shirt changes, etc. to get this pool shot right. So be it. Just make sure you take the crew here at RWG along for the journey every step of the way.

Seriously, all respect to you, your gf and grail gen, and a long long lifetime of happy wear! :drinks:

Marco, the rep came from EddieLee, right after they released their sec@6 models.

It was really great, just too thick. Bezel was way too angled. Chrono pushers were too long and CG needed a little work but apart from that it was very very nice.

Dial was amazingly good, now that I look at the gen I see my old rep dial in it :)

Oh, do you sell it to me? I really like that dial!!! my pp is readyyyyyyyyyy