When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM366 China Special Edition

burnz

in case you ristis haven't heard, Panerai just announced the new PAM366 China Special Edition.

frankly, i'm not thrilled about this. in fact, i'm bordering on the poor taste and lack of thought shown by Panerai in designing such a watch.

and this coming from someone who's ethnically Chinese and i don't find this watch appealing at all.

anyway, to each his own. i'm sure the china factories will be all over this, and maybe even come up with fantasy models showing other chinese characters.

http://news.watchpro...0156&fi=112&s=0

news_image.1846496.jpg

news_image.1846501.jpg

I liked it at first, until the Chinese logo started looking like somebody pushing an overloaded shopping trolley! :lol:

No offence meant :)

Hey Mic,

Thanks for pointing it out.

I did see a man pushing a fully loaded trolley. ^_^

Seriously, as an asian. I think it looks weird though the thought for introducing Panerai into the china market is appreciated.

I liked it at first, until the Chinese logo started looking like somebody pushing an overloaded shopping trolley! :lol:

No offence meant :)

That's actually a Chinese Caricature of Nina Wang, HongKong's Richest woman.....I guess Panerai decided to honor her!

Here's to her soul :drinks: ! May she rest in Peace :victory: !

Blimey its hard enough for them to get the logo right on a dial......I cant wait to see this one repped......I bet the Fu will end up being looking more like the character for Fu-cked up! ;)

Shopping trolley that's hilarious well spotted MP.

I think it looks OK and if it brings up the need for my panerai reps all the better.

AP and Hublot bring out special editions all the time so it no surprise really.

There a 412 on the cards as well

I agree, but i hope Panerai won't become like Hublot, like 5 "Special Editions" by year with just a tiny difference in the dial :(

Edited by HeadToucha

The symbol, "Fu", means "F.U." to the Paneristo who's gotta catch 'em all!

In Italy, they call it the Edizione Limita Trampa Stampa.

LOL!! :rofl:

Lotta hate and ridicule...

Despite this watch being extremely unorthodox for Panerai, I'm willing to bet they're going to sell out regardless and also become extremely rare in the future. The high end ristis & collectors over in Shanghai and Hong Kong are going to be all over the 366.

Edited by dleerious