When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best jeans

FDG

The best jeans brand?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Jeans Brand

I voted Jacob Cohen, handmade Italian jeans. Quite expensive but the feel and fit is jsut superb.

All the buttons & rivets are made of silver and even come with a Silver polish kit to (as the package says) polish your precious buttons and rivets.

:victory:

I am a Diesel guy, then a 7 all mankind, followed by Calvin Klein.

True Religion and Rock and Republic jeans look great on Women, but the back pocket design, IMHO, should not be worn by "Men" Over 30. Under 30, cool, fashion of youth.

Diesel and only Diesel here...

IMG_1807a.jpg

(Just a few of my favorites)

I've got pairs that are coming up on a decade old and still look and wear great. I've gone overboard in the past few years picking up the hard to find washes; they're one of my other hobbies that a lot of people can't wrap their head around...

I've tried a number of other brands; Diesel just works best for me. Nice and durable... They hold up great and fit me the best out of most others out there...

What is the brand with the horseshoe on the butt pockets that is so popular right now? I much prefer the diesel pocket... Maybe I will pick up a pair. Do they have the baggier cuts? Those are the only I can wear.

That would be the True Religion. See my post above. (I love seeing them on my hot female neighbor, but not so much on guys)

As for the $200 Jean comment, It is not unlike a nice watch. Also, a way for [women] or other fashion conscious people to size you up. It helps the girls pick out what guys will spend the most money on them. (Joking, sort of...:whistling:, ). As we have become a more 'casual' dressing society, I think this is just another way of setting yourself apart from the standard Levi/Gap mass market jeans. (Nothing wrong with Levi's)...

Chief, Diesel has all kinds of cuts and styles, but their Web site is a PITA to navigate. If you hit the web site just go to the store link as it is easier to see the different styles. I also have to agree with Ubi, these Jeans are built very well. Safe to say you can get YEARS out of them instead of one season. As an xLevi guy and Calivn guy as well, these should last twice as long. YMMV.

Guest farquar

Man that pole is so wrong in so many levels :whistling::victory: ..Havent touched my diesels in over a year by now prolly, and I have a few pairs myself. Its all japanese raw denim for me.Right now braking a pair of flat head 3001 and pure blue japan 007s. I also have 19oz heavy [censored] Samurais s710 for the winter, a pair of kicking mule blacks(Awesome jean, small American brand that works with japanese indigo) and I have a pretty beat up dior 19cms MIJ that I still wear quite a lot although the denim itself sucks..Great cut.

Man that pole is so wrong in so many levels :whistling::victory: ..Havent touched my diesels in over a year by now prolly, and I have a few pairs myself. Its all japanese raw denim for me.Right now braking a pair of flat head 3001 and pure blue japan 007s. I also have 19oz heavy [censored] Samurais s710 for the winter, a pair of kicking mule blacks(Awesome jean, small American brand that works with japanese indigo) and I have a pretty beat up dior 19cms MIJ that I still wear quite a lot although the denim itself sucks..Great cut.

Good stuff farquar. :good: