When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I don't normally ask for help, but I need your prayers

TeeJay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts and prayers are with Nicola and your family TJ! The start is always the hardest hurdle, may God give her the strength and support she needs to get through this tough time.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks guys, I really am hoping that they've caught this early enough to be able to do something. She's always had a lot of 'womens problems', and was actually supposed to have a full hysterectomy a few years back, but the day the appointment came through for the surgery, was the day she found out she was expecting Robin, so obviously, she didn't go through with it, and now it looks like problems have recurred... Fingers crossed, thinking positive thoughts and a lot of :pray:

Dear TeeJay!

Our prayers are with Nicola, her son Robin, your family and you.

My lady was diagnosed with cervical cancer three years ago. It is luckily a very treatable type of cancer.

If you are able to spend some time together it helps with the unbearable waiting period. Making food together also has a good effect. We coined the phrase making "therapeutically complicated" food during my lady's illness.

We pray and wish that the biopsy comes back benign.

With loving regards from the far west of Norway! :group:

Dear TeeJay!

Our prayers are with Nicola, her son Robin, your family and you.

My lady was diagnosed with cervical cancer three years ago. It is luckily a very treatable type of cancer.

If you are able to spend some time together it helps with the unbearable waiting period. Making food together also has a good effect. We coined the phrase making "therapeutically complicated" food during my lady's illness.

We pray and wish that the biopsy comes back benign.

With loving regards from the far west of Norway! :group:

That is certainly very good news to hear, I hope that your lady is doing well, thanks for the words of optimism :)

Prayers and best wishes sent my friend. :)

Thanks, amigo :) Have you had the tattoo done yet? Can't wait to see photos of the finished article :good:

TJ my thoughts are with Nicole and you and the family.

As a lot of people before already said there is lot's of hope.

Now a days modern science/ medical care can do a lot. And don't forgot you there is always hope.

Hang in there and i the mean time

CARPE DIEM

Cats