When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pleasant surprise from Andrew

mjmurphy926

I've been away for awhile and haven't ordered any watches in over a year. Upon my return to RWG, I saw a cool thread about a reasonably accurate "Goldfinger" sub being offered by Josh, Andrew, and others, so I decided to get one. I tried to order from Josh, but had problems checking out (probably my fault), so I tried Andrew and was able to complete the order. I've ordered from both in the past and have always been satisfied with their service.

Then something happened that I didn't expect. I received and email from Andrew with QC pictures of the watch he's sending for me for my approval! He had never done this on other watches I've ordered in the past, but I'm glad he does now and I hope this is how all of our trusted dealers are doing business now!

These are the pics he sent me:

P1010773.jpg?t=1283528040

P1010711.jpg?t=1283528197

P1010712.jpg?t=1283528279

P1010713.jpg?t=1283528975

P1010714.jpg?t=1283528316

P1010715_blackout-1.jpg?t=1283528887

BTW - Can anyone tell me what Andrew is showing me in the 5th picture (second from last)?

here's what I have read:

SIMPLE REGULATING

If your watch loses or gains a few seconds per day (remember, there are 86,400 seconds in 24 hours), you can correct it without expert aid. The rate of a watch varies slightly depending upon its position. Take it off at night and place it as follows:

TO GAIN A FEW SECONDS:

Lay your watch flat with the dial uppermost

TO LOSE A FEW SECONDS:

Lay the watch vertically with the winding-button downwards

TO LOSE RATHER MORE SECONDS:

Lay the watch vertically with the winding-button uppermost

TO KEEP WATCH WITHOUT LOSING/GAINING SECONDS (if this is possible)

Place watch in proper automatic winder position....45 degree facing toward you

www.yourtrustytime.com he is supposed partners with Josh (perfect clones).....basically, what one has the other has the same...though I only order Swiss Eta versions of the watches

my experience has been A+ with Andrew....just manage your expectations...they are not Macy's or Goodyear.

Edited by btocamelo