When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh Nooooo

swdivad

Relume, pearl to fix and genuine 7750, would put you at something like $700 when completely done, and you still have a rep in the end. I sold my genuine for $1000 a few months ago. No matter what you do to it, it's still a rep in the end, the quality just isn't up there with the genuine, and a $300 difference is a no-brainer.

paint on the subdial hands might be a little rough.. otherwise indistinguishable.

my next purchase 100%.

Ditto that...

I got EL's IWC Ingenier coming and Joshua's Tag chrono... and now this pops up. A week ago, my watch box was pure Panerai, next week will be a good start to diversity. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ths is definately the best year so far for reps, and the worst for my wallet :Jumpy:

Relume, pearl to fix and genuine 7750, would put you at something like $700 when completely done, and you still have a rep in the end. I sold my genuine for $1000 a few months ago. No matter what you do to it, it's still a rep in the end, the quality just isn't up there with the genuine, and a $300 difference is a no-brainer.

Was that a SMP pro chrono, or just an SMP pro... If it was the chrono, I wish I saw that one going!!

Never ever seen one go for $1k, that's what the standard smp pros are going for second hand these days.

I paid about $US3000 for my titanium version of the same watch about 7-8 years ago.

agree 100%

even in Norway this watches goes for almost the same amount.

I sure looks nice.

How much is it from River?

Can't see any price.

He has it listed in his dealer section, last time I looked it said $239 inc delivery.

This is going to be my next purchase I feel :p

The Tag chrono I got from river was fantastic, he is one of the best dealers we have here for sure B)

Cheers! :drunk:

Was that a SMP pro chrono, or just an SMP pro... If it was the chrono, I wish I saw that one going!!

Never ever seen one go for $1k, that's what the standard smp pros are going for second hand these days.

I paid about $US3000 for my titanium version of the same watch about 7-8 years ago.

SMP Pro Chrono. Listed it for 2 months on RWG, no one wanted it until krustybrand scooped it up. I can easily get one with full box and papers now for $1300 or so, like new. A Ti Chrono one now goes on TZ about $1300 average.

Ooooh, that is lovely!!

The pearl isn't at all bad. In fact I'd say it is the best rep Omega pearl I have seen so far. Good to see a return to the 5-piece end links also, but they still can't seem to pop that bezel insert in right. No worries about the He valve as on this particular model it is supposed to line up with the 10 marker.

I'd have one of these if (a) I wasn't already in love with my TAG Link chrono and (B) it's a bit too similar to my regular SMP to justify a high place on the wish-list.