When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

prestige watch co

mellons

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, stay away. There are loads of better dealers to choose from, why go with one who has a self confessed history of ripping people off and scamming on ioffer, who also happens to be a lowlife, lying piece of scum! :lol:

Tell us how you really feel Mickey. Is he the guy who you had a big row with?

wow- and I thought I was the only one who didn't get along with him. He is incredibly arrogant and nasty;

sells alot of cheaper stuff. He seems to be adored at RG and RWG1. In addition he is a post [censored], with about 8,000 posts,

. I've never seen a dealer so agressively steer people to his site. He actually had the balls to ban me from buying from him.

Like he's the only rep dealer out there.

That guy was the first dealer ever who came to my RG review section to start some sh*t. Too bad his visit wasn't that 'grandioso'. Never heard of him since.

Read further from message #18.

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=945

He loves to argue with his half baked English.

We recently had an extended thread at RWG1 about NoobMariners and the so called NoobFactory.

He even torched BK as a know nothing about the subject, despite the fact that he help to coin the term.

One of the most condescending blokes around, impossible to discuss anything with him- as he knows everything!

That guy was the first dealer ever who came to my RG review section to start some sh*t. Too bad his visit wasn't that 'grandioso'. Never heard of him since.

Read further from message #18.

http://repgeek.com/s...hread.php?t=945

By-Tor, hope you dont mind me posting a couple excerpts:

"This watch has a terrible crooked date. It's your own sales picture."

:rofl:

"If I sometime feel like conversing with an idiot, I'll contact the zookeeper who maintains your cage (and buys the bananas)."

:rofl::rofl:

"A member asked me an opinion of a watch in my forum section and I gave it to him. Of course I have the "authority". You're not very bright, are you?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop laughing!

For what it's worth, I have dealt with Robert on many occassions, I have never had an issue.

Place your order, he will email pricing promptly, pay by Alertpay and delivery is within 7-10 days, what could be simpler.

The most recent watch I bought was a Rolex Milguass.

It is sensational, quality superb, AR and finish excellent.

His prices are always competative, quality is excellant and service is second to non.

I have bought a number of watches from him without a single issue.

Keep an open mind, review the feedback from collectors who have bought from him.

He has some nice cheaper Rep's available from time to time, buy one give him a go and decide for yourself.

At the end of the day you have nothing to lose.

To be fair, like Alistair, I never had an issue with my deal with PWC. Well, the issue with the watch was resolved without hassle, and it was otherwise my smoothest transaction to date, but, after what people have said, I don't feel comfortable recommending him to others.

Jeez now I feel better. I voiced my concerns on RG during a deal and was pretty much lambasted. I waited over a month for a milgauss and a fiddy from him (for which I payed rush EMS), and he never responded to any of my emails or PMs along the way. I didn't even get a confirmation of initial payment.

If somebody pulled that over here (went a month with no response to inquiries after payment sent) they would be banned right off.

Jeez now I feel better. I voiced my concerns on RG during a deal and was pretty much lambasted. I waited over a month for a milgauss and a fiddy from him (for which I payed rush EMS), and he never responded to any of my emails or PMs along the way. I didn't even get a confirmation of initial payment.

If somebody pulled that over here (went a month with no response to inquiries after payment sent) they would be banned right off.

The same happened with me and at the end the customer is at fault.

Public complaints about him are not well received over there. Don't waste your time.

he is a dealer on RG forum..plenty of reviews over there..

I personally wouldn't buy from him for several reasons..

I agree, I also wouldn't buy from him for several reasons. One of those reasons Is he comes across as a [censored],rude and lacks any kind of CS skills. Oh wait,thats two reasons,sorry :pardon: Would not last here a week