When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Walkin' in a winter wonderland...

Dizzy

The forcast called for 3-4cm of snow overnight... more like half a foot so far!

I thought I would take my newest MBW1665 creation out for a breath of fresh air.

:wub:

post-6336-0-04457200-1294854893.jpg

MBW1665 old case modded and aged lightly

gen t-39 superdome

gen insert (I love how they snap right in!) & tritium pearl

gen bezel assembly

gen crown and tube

gen white 1665 tritium dial saved from the "Re-dialer" and modded by me.

ETA 2846 motor with Puretime flat top 3 datewheel (aligns perfect)

gen 9315 folded bracelet

The dial was trashed and ready to be repainted. Offered the owner a trade for my gen singer repaint dial, so my old repaint went to the watchmaker for a new paintjob, and his original gen dial went into my pocket. After a lot of work I ended up with super aged and dark orange markers and a really faded black water damaged look.

Dizz

Ive got a Yuki 7206 stretchy link coming for it any day now... This 9315 is in the twilight of its lifetime, meaning there isnt much meat left in those folded links and its wearing thin. I think the 7206 will look good with this dial. I'll take some better pics with the new bracelet when it arrives.

dizz

Congrats guys, both of those are great looking 1665's. Can't say the same for those feet!!. Hopefully in a few weeks i will have mine back to add to the 1665 photos.

Diz, don't feel bad about the Christmas decorations. lots of the Rednecks around here keep em' up year round!!

Congrats guys, both of those are great looking 1665's. Can't say the same for those feet!!. Hopefully in a few weeks i will have mine back to add to the 1665 photos.

Diz, don't feel bad about the Christmas decorations. lots of the Rednecks around here keep em' up year round!!

Ooooohhhh OUCH!

lol

:acute:

Im from Canada. Not too many rednecks around here...

Although I was over at highoeyazmuhdee's place and snapped a picture of his truck before he took his christmas lights down for the season.... I guess thats pretty redneck... He shouldnt be making fun of anyones christmas lights believe me...

post-6336-0-40281400-1295011177.jpg

LOL.

christmas lights?

i bought it to keep moose out of the way 'round here.

christmoose.jpg

moose-traffic-jam-funny.jpg

fat.jpg

Hey, I recognize that girl, I did a labor epidural on her a few weeks ago!! She's looking pretty hot now, must have weighed at least 40 # more when she was pregnant. Her younger sister is a hottie too, but she's a little bigger!!:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

didn't mean to step on any toes guys,lots of us are rednecks around here.