When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Remember....

r11co

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. TT silver serti & YM Rolesium after finding TRC in Dec'03. Overpaid for both. :bangin:

2. MJRJewellers--he was the RBJ of that time...MJR did BS expensive modifications too. LOL.

3. TT serti-NO

YM-yes/rarely worn. Just bought another one from Sash5 and it looks & feels 1000% better.

TS B)

Sure, all posts, ( That we collectively see, and feel worthy) are thrown in to the pot... For later voting.

That is why we encourage anyone who sees a post they feel warrants inspection, to contact one of the admin team. Gotta tell ya, that we each don't read every post.. but hope to think that collectively we touch on most.

As a little side story out of admin, I PM'd one of my fellow crew today about a post, ( which he had contributed to), and he PM'd back.... asking to be pointed to it :p So in a short space of time, he had read so much more , that he had "lost" that particular post. No names, etc etc, but we all do read a lot :D

Personally, I am busy at work in a new job, and get little chance to do much during the day, so have taken to getting up at 2.30am and "putting in" an hour.( And quite enjoy my "quiet time") And as I'm in Oz, and out of synch with the forums' busy times, this at least keeps me fresh with forum happenings.

Offshore

It's been over two years since my first purchase. I read and read at RWG1 for nearly six months before pulling the trigger. I recall not being sure what to make of it all or what I was looking for but finally decided to join the fun.

TW Best Sea-Dweller-one muscular watch

From Mr. Sunshine-Excellent purchase experience which no doubt encouraged me to do it again. Ordered two months after placing an order with Paul (FM for my sister) and Eddie's arrived much sooner. :lol:

Gave it to a family member so I still see it from time to time.

Great thread. One never forgets their first purchase. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1 - PAM 050

2 - Josh

3 - I gave it to my wife who really needed an easy-to-read watch (at our age we are becoming a litlle presbiopic ;) ), and PAMs are unbeatable at it. So, a 40 mm PAM was perfect to her need.

And so, I am now missing it so much... :(

First rep prior to RWG (or any other forum for that matter):

-PAM22 Lefty

-Purchased from river (found on eBay)

-I still have parts from that watch (but it's not complete).

First rep after RWG/forums:

-AP Royal Oak Nick Faldo

-Purchased from river

-Wish I still had it... I'd wear it often if I did.

:)