When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank God It's Friday Wristies

hackR

All in all, this has been a pretty lousy and stressful week for me. I've needed something to keep me smiling, and reminding me not to take things too seriously, and this little watch did that :) Just a little reminder to everyone to enjoy things for what they are, don't take things too seriously, and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself once in a while :)

DSCN3658.jpg

Have a great weekend, amigos, the first round's on me :drinks: :drinks:

All in all, this has been a pretty lousy and stressful week for me. I've needed something to keep me smiling, and reminding me not to take things too seriously, and this little watch did that :) Just a little reminder to everyone to enjoy things for what they are, don't take things too seriously, and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself once in a while :)

Have a great weekend, amigos, the first round's on me :drinks: :drinks:

TeeJay,

Sorry you have had a bad week. Here's to putting it behind you and having a great weekend.... :drinks:

TeeJay,

Sorry you have had a bad week. Here's to putting it behind you and having a great weekend.... :drinks:

Thanks, K, just a few ongoing trivial things really, but stuff which kept trying to bring me down. Much appreciated :drinks:

great! please pm me your email address, so i can send you a paypal invoice :crazy::drinks:

(if i might consider myself as your amigo that is :p )

Online drinks, dude, online drinks :lol: And of course :D:drinks: :drinks: