When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your favorite iPhone/Smartphone app

boomer775

Fruit Ninja !

I played that for the first time yesterday, having watched my Barista utterly absorbed with it. I asked her for a go while she went to make coffees, I got the second highest score and signed my name, messing up her list, man, was she [censored] :o)

Great game!

I would like to try KELLO, which is a app for regulating your watch's movement. I believe just using it with your iPhone's headset is not good enough, so it needs a better microphone plug. Might try it with that over the weekend.

http://www.realwatchreview.com/main/kello-mechanical-watch-analyzer-iphone-app-first-review.html

I would like to try KELLO, which is a app for regulating your watch's movement. I believe just using it with your iPhone's headset is not good enough, so it needs a better microphone plug. Might try it with that over the weekend.

http://www.realwatch...rst-review.html

I have it, and to-date I have only been able to use it successfully with loud ticking Pocket Watches! :(

To use it with modern watches you will really need to research and seek out an appropriate microphone. Problem is most of the phone microphones have some sort of noise cancelling which defeats it.

I have it, and to-date I have only been able to use it successfully with loud ticking Pocket Watches! :(

To use it with modern watches you will really need to research and seek out an appropriate microphone. Problem is most of the phone microphones have some sort of noise cancelling which defeats it.

yeah, I think at least the case back has to be removed with modern watches.

And I have been looking for an external microphone, but I have no idea which one is most suitable. Maybe someone else has some ideas?

Only got my first iPhone yesterday so still playing but the fact I could answer all my pms from work today was great. I think the

Navigation ap is the first I want. My wife has it and apparently she can share it with 5 different devices so that wil save me paying for it