When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guy's And Gals Opinion Requested

KB

As stated can you all please let me know what you think about this..

128684-19830.jpg

The reason I ask is I almost bought it the other night, yes I know the quality isn't way up there but it does come beautifully boxed and I could have won it (ok so it was an auction) for around $40.

Ken

Ah, Ken my bhoy.

How shall I put this? With delicacy and restrain befitting a lady... that is a given.

If I ever see a male wearing a watch as tastelessly decorated as that monstrosity, I shall know beyond any reasonable doubt that the lad is gay, blind, or both.

Please, take my Gentle Giant Johnny's advice (hello JTB, you massive piece of beefsteak).

:winkiss:

You know I'm getting a funny feeling that you guy's don't like this watch? :unsure:

Oh dash it all, I see jtb has answered to this thread....................it was to be his Christmas present! :wounded1:

Ken :lol:

Think of it this way, Ken.

we might be shunning the watch to prevent you from getting it BECAUSE WE WANT TO GET IT FOR OURSELVES!!!! :crazy:

It's all mind games :D

j/k man

personally, I wont buy it because I dont like 'gold-laden' watches.

BUT

If YOU like it that's what matters the most. And it's not like US$4000, not even $400, its only $40

As a matter of fact the person looking at the watch 95% of the time is... well.... YOU!! :) :) :)