When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back to basics,,,

PureTime

Dear Forum Members, Dealers, Mods and Admins,

Over the past few weeks my mind has been getting sentimental on me; for I find myself missing something that I haven’t done in a long time. This particular thing is one of the things I used to truly enjoy doing, unfortunately, due to my heavy work load I have allowed my hobby to somewhat fade away, not entirely so, but to a large extent.

The hobby I miss is posting on the forums; not just within my sub-forum, but all across the forum in many different sub-forums. I used to be a lot more active generally across the forum, I would post, read, do a bit of lurking, look at your watches for sale and your eye candy pics, and so on.

What I have come to realize is that I got into this business for my passion for watches and a desire to own my own company. My passion became my business, all in all, I feel very blessed to be in this business; servicing my loyal customers and gladly welcoming any new customers. I have also made many friends over the forum. However as with any passion, you want to talk about it (and other things) with people that share the same passion; this is what I miss the most.

I am writing all of this with a mission in mind; (not just getting teary eyed and sentimental here, lol) and that is to once again become very active on the forums; the places where I got my chance to succeed and create a thriving and professional business.

I will be launching a few stable threads in the next couple of days, threads that interest or entertain me on a personal level, and which I feel will interest and entertain you on a personal level. Keep an eye out across the whole forum for me, you will find me in a few different places very soon, and I look forward to any responses I may get.

I personally want to thank each and every one of you for your contribution to the forum, without you guys, I wouldn’t be here and probably wouldn’t be in this industry. I also want to truly thank the Mods and Admins for their outstanding work, time and dedication to our passion and for creating and maintaining this forum… a place many of us think of as “home” on the internet.

I look forward to hearing from you, my friends; and I look forward to calling many more of you my friends in the very near future.

Cheers,

Angus

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good note Angus...

We look forward to your participation...

Truly...

Double T

Thanks Double T! Just posting this thread and getting some responses so far is getting me excited. And thank YOU, for your hard work, dedication and love for the forum; I truly appreciate your efforts. :)

Welcome back! I look forward to sharing thoughts on our common passion :1a:

Thanks Jkay; i also look forward to any responses or communications you give to me also. Looking forward to hearing from you soon buddy.

NOICEgood.gif

;)

A heartfelt post. Angus, on what you are trying to do with the new Automatic PAM models, in particular with taking the feedback from the knowledgable forum members and working with the makers to bring us new goodies. For that alone, you should be commended. Looking forward to many insightful posts :)

Ditto that, Angus.

Amen. Truly the spine of the Forum.

This is great news Angus. I love to see our Collector/Dealers participating. :thumbsupsmileyanim::drinks:

Thanks Ronin... i will be doing my best to please. :)

Looking forward to your posts :good:

Cheers

Mike

Again, thanks Migge!

A heartfelt post. Angus, on what you are trying to do with the new Automatic PAM models, in particular with taking the feedback from the knowledgable forum members and working with the makers to bring us new goodies. For that alone, you should be commended. Looking forward to many insightful posts :)

Thank you subbiesrock! That's very kind of you to say. :). I just want this trade and this hobby to be the best it can be. So any input i can give to the makers, i am more than happy to do so. Thanks again buddy.

Mr. DAMN :

"WE" came back to RWG together at the same time after a long long absence.......I'm glad to hear you back onboard with me again! :drinks:

Best Regards,

Your DAMN friend Raymond

Mr. DAMN..,

It has been a while! ;)

Glad to see you are back also, look forward to bumping into you on the board my friend.

Thank you so much Angus for a well thought out and heart felt post. It will be trully a honor to have someone with your experence and knowledge be apart of this community once more. Since you are one of are finest dealers/collecters may I please ask you one question,I promise to not make this a habbit. The question Is "who has the best sub"? :D thanks. Cheers Angus :drinks: Mike

Angus, first off, thank you for such a remarkable collaborative effort on the Pam 359.

I look forward to your posts and thoughts about those wonderful little machines we strap on our wrists, you seem to be truly passionate about them.

It is always of great interest to get the dealer's points of view and provide feedback. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I look forward to anything Rolex or Tudor related you might decide to discuss.