When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My apologies

plaifender

My apologies..

As some of you might have noticed.. after a near two month leave of absence (for the most part)... my status is no longer Platinum :( I have full intention of reinstating my status as soon as I find a job! I just wanted you guys to know that I'm on it! and with some luck I will soon be back and in full effect as a Platinum poster..

-Fender

NO need for apologies m8, wtf!!!

Did you lose your job?

No no.. I didn't lose my job.. I'm currently finishing up my master's degree. Studying at night and teaching during the day. I'm looking for a career change as soon as my program ends!

Thanks Zeleni

No no.. I didn't lose my job.. I'm currently finishing up my master's degree. Studying at night and teaching during the day. I'm looking for a career change as soon as my program ends!

Thanks Zeleni

Sort've similar here. My wife and I have a new house to take care of, she's 6mo pregnant, we're both back in school (i'm changing careers, shes working on her masters) and our horrible economy in the US isn't helping.

So, no more VIP for me, either.

Edited by P4GTR