When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6263 finished

dieselpower

I have finally finished a project for a friend and thought you might be interested to see the results. The watch started out as an EE6263 with a black dial bought many moons ago from a fellow member. I immediately swapped the black for a silver dial and upgraded to a gen T21 crystal. The watch remained on my wrist for many a happy year until a good friend could contain himself no longer and insisted that I sell it to him. I refused. He persisted. I refused. He made me an offer I could not resist. I gave in but with one condition: that he complete the transformation and get a V72 to power the watch. He agreed. By now the watch was sporting a gen folded link bracelet. Lovely. My friend (who knew nothing about watches) scoured ebay and bagged himself a disgusting looking Milus divers watch from the '60's (I think) which had a decent looking V72 in it. I had a spare dial so all that was left to source was a handset. DW duly obliged and the whole lot went off to Domi for assembly. The movement has been serviced, the pushers are Ofrei, glass is gen as is the crown and tube. Sorry about the pictures but the watch is now on my very happy friends wrist. It really is a beauty.

post-2563-0-87481100-1308976652.jpg

post-2563-0-18200100-1308976691.jpg