When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK Riots

TeeJay

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to step on anyone's toes, but I've seen this coming for years.

England's low class has been growing and getting worse, in the US its refereed to as whitetrash.

Together whit having a large immigrant society that also is in many parts are put aside society either by their own will or by society its a bomb ready to explode.

No to mention the passiveness of England whit their strict gun laws even knife laws are strict taking everything away from law abiding people and letting them get run over by mobs & criminals that no matter what dont care have strict laws are!!

Nothing, but it is scarily right around the corner as freddy opined...

Some city's in Europe is already taken over by Islam/Muslims.

Look at France that country is going down the toilet as we speak, Im not sad as most of the countries suffering now in Europe is former settlement countries that have done barbaric things in countrys around the world..

Not to step on anyone's toes, but I've seen this coming for years.

England's low class has been growing and getting worse, in the US its refereed to as whitetrash.

Together whit having a large immigrant society that also is in many parts are put aside society either by their own will or by society its a bomb ready to explode.

No to mention the passiveness of England whit their strict gun laws even knife laws are strict taking everything away from law abiding people and letting them get run over by mobs & criminals that no matter what dont care have strict laws are!!

Not stepping on anyone's toes at all, bro, you're absolutely spot on accurate there :)

Look at France that country is going down the toilet as we speak, Im not sad as most of the countries suffering now in Europe is former settlement countries that have done barbaric things in countrys around the world..

At least they've had the balls to ban the burka, which is more than can be said for the UK :lol:

Not stepping on anyone's toes at all, bro, you're absolutely spot on accurate there :)

At least they've had the balls to ban the burka, which is more than can be said for the UK :lol:

I've yet to decide if banning a clothing item is the right way to do things.

Think if this woman's are forced to be in the house 24/7 due to this ban, have has anything been solved?

Its just like riots in the UK politicians will use this to enforce some anti freedom acts against the people( the same people that suffer during this riots), just as the act of terror in Norway will be used to introduce yet even more anti freedom laws here.

I wish humans could just stand by each other and not stand by a religion or race, but it will never happen.We humans are to crude and to materialistic to ever get away from the hunger for money(evil).

I've yet to decide if banning a clothing item is the right way to do things.

Think if this woman's are forced to be in the house 24/7 due to this ban, have has anything been solved?

The thing that really pisses me off about the whole wearing of a veil thing, is it is not a religious requirement as stated in the Qur'an. I just wish more Muslims would realize this :bangin:

Its just like riots in the UK politicians will use this to enforce some anti freedom acts against the people( the same people that suffer during this riots), just as the act of terror in Norway will be used to introduce yet even more anti freedom laws here.

Yeah, that's what concerns me too, bro. Won't be long before we have barcodes stamped into our foreheads and being asked for 'papers' while going to the shops <_<

I wish humans could just stand by each other and not stand by a religion or race, but it will never happen.We humans are to crude and to materialistic to ever get away from the hunger for money(evil).

That'll happen once the Aliens turn up to kick our asses and we have to all stand together :) Hopefully won't be too long now, I just hope they bring Romulan Ale with them :drinks::drunk:

We're talking ~6% (2010) of total population following Islam, estimated to reach 8% by 2030. So please, don't be another victim of political populism.

Though, I don't understand why the UK is so soft on this issue. I get that they don't want to aggravate and provoke the plebeians, but at some point you have to draw a line (which should have been drawn about 5 days ago). Political correct shenanigans.

Edited by blix

We're talking ~6% (2010) of total population following Islam, estimated to reach 8% by 2030. So please, don't be another victim of political populism.

Though, I don't understand why the UK is so soft on this issue. I get that they don't want to aggravate and provoke the plebeians, but at some point you have to draw a line (which should have been drawn about 5 days ago). Political correct shenanigans.

Some city's in France are already at a Muslim majority, I really dont care either way as I dislike most religions any way's.

To me its more important have a person is then what his religion is, most people just feel a affection to a religion they dont follow it so its all good for the most part.

I'm sure me and TeeJay would be best buds if we meet for a beer, even tho we have our differences.

What is more important then most is to respect others way of life as long as their actions don't hurt others.

A great quote and better if all governments said OK to it

"It is time we realized that that crimes without victims are like debts without creditors. They do not even exist. Any person who lies awake at night worrying about the private pleasures of other consenting adults has more than just too much time on their hands; they have some unjustifiable beliefs about the nature of right and wrong."

Some city's in France are already at a Muslim majority, I really dont care either way as I dislike most religions any way's.

To me its more important have a person is then what his religion is, most people just feel a affection to a religion they dont follow it so its all good for the most part.

I'm sure me and TeeJay would be best buds if we meet for a beer, even tho we have our differences.

What is more important then most is to respect others way of life as long as their actions don't hurt others.

A great quote and better if all governments said OK to it

"It is time we realized that that crimes without victims are like debts without creditors. They do not even exist. Any person who lies awake at night worrying about the private pleasures of other consenting adults has more than just too much time on their hands; they have some unjustifiable beliefs about the nature of right and wrong."

Absolutely, bro, spot on :drinks:

it is not necesarlity the religion that is the problem when it comes to religon, it is fundamentalism, of any kind.

but this is about scum not religon

Exactly :good: Fingers crossed, the scum seem to have been quiet last night :victory:

All of this is like the frog in a pot of water slowly coming to boil.

Freddy is correct and France is all but gone. The US prisons are almost to capacity with islam converts...and those guys will be free and on the streets some day....

There are even places here in the US where they are trying to implement sharia. Political correctness will sooner or later take us all down.

I used to be like Freddy, and laughed at Leave it to beaver...but in reality, the family and patriotism and all of our values have broken down.

Unless we stop worrying about offending people and start to use common sense we are doomed.

If your a shopkeeper in the UK you are screwed because you have no way to defend yourself...thats just crazy. Come into my shop with malice and looting in mind and you will be full of .45 holes...I cannot even imagine the terror some little business owner must be feeling watching all he has worked for go down the drain and his only recourse is to run away to save his life...crazy, what were they thinking when they outlawed guns? It is just common sense. :wounded1:

All of this is like the frog in a pot of water slowly coming to boil.

Freddy is correct and France is all but gone. The US prisons are almost to capacity with islam converts...and those guys will be free and on the streets some day....

There are even places here in the US where they are trying to implement sharia. Political correctness will sooner or later take us all down.

I used to be like Freddy, and laughed at Leave it to beaver...but in reality, the family and patriotism and all of our values have broken down.

Unless we stop worrying about offending people and start to use common sense we are doomed.

If your a shopkeeper in the UK you are screwed because you have no way to defend yourself...thats just crazy. Come into my shop with malice and looting in mind and you will be full of .45 holes...I cannot even imagine the terror some little business owner must be feeling watching all he has worked for go down the drain and his only recourse is to run away to save his life...crazy, what were they thinking when they outlawed guns? It is just common sense. :wounded1:

Were they Nation of Islam before they went into the pen though? ;) I just wish we had 2nd Ammendment rights here in the UK :wounded1:

Scary?

:shutup::shutup2:

Achmed.jpg

All these governments are too soft.

Anyone that wasn't born in the UK and involved in this should be detained, promptly denied human rights, and be deported and blacklisted from entering the country.

All born UK citizens should be arrested.

At least you will clean up everything.

I don't understand why people would leave their country to go somewhere else and threaten people who lived their lives in their country as they did way before you.

You can't move to Saudi Arabia, build an Anglican Church and then tell the Saudi's that unless they turn into a Christian state you will kill them all in the name of Jesus. How ludacris.

All these governments are too soft.

Anyone that wasn't born in the UK and involved in this should be detained, promptly denied human rights, and be deported and blacklisted from entering the country.

All born UK citizens should be arrested.

At least you will clean up everything.

I don't understand why people would leave their country to go somewhere else and threaten people who lived their lives in their country as they did way before you.

You can't move to Saudi Arabia, build an Anglican Church and then tell the Saudi's that unless they turn into a Christian state you will kill them all in the name of Jesus. How ludacris.

That's just the mindset of scum like that though... I quite agree, any immigrants arrested should be deported, and any native born UK citizens given heavy sentences. It's a shame we don't have transportation as a punishment anymore. People like that clearly don't want to be a part of British society, so why keep them somewhere they don't want to be :lol:

That's just the mindset of scum like that though... I quite agree, any immigrants arrested should be deported, and any native born UK citizens given heavy sentences. It's a shame we don't have transportation as a punishment anymore. People like that clearly don't want to be a part of British society, so why keep them somewhere they don't want to be :lol:

It makes sense, no?

Any country that I have moved to, or have been in for vacation or business I have had to follow their rules and customs. I would feel like a scumbag showing up in Australia and start driving on the other side of the road because that's how it is 'back home'.

The British are dumb for allowing this to happen, and hopefully countries start realizing that certain freedoms should be allowed to be revoked if you're not following the rules.

When they had the G20 riots in Toronto, there were rioters that turned around and sued the police and government because they were traumatized by the police stopping the riots... Like really..

It makes sense, no?

Any country that I have moved to, or have been in for vacation or business I have had to follow their rules and customs. I would feel like a scumbag showing up in Australia and start driving on the other side of the road because that's how it is 'back home'.

The British are dumb for allowing this to happen, and hopefully countries start realizing that certain freedoms should be allowed to be revoked if you're not following the rules.

When they had the G20 riots in Toronto, there were rioters that turned around and sued the police and government because they were traumatized by the police stopping the riots... Like really..

Yeah, I totally agree, the state of play in the UK really does just take the [censored]. Asylum seekers are supposed to declare themselves/seek asylum in the first friendly country they arrive in, not just keep travelling to the softest option, but I'm not seeing any asylum seekers from France, Ireland, Iceland or Holland :bangin: As a result of the last government being so soft on these issues, people're now looking to far-right parties like the BNP for solutions... :g: Personally, I don't feel that the blame wholly rests with people who abuse our systems like that, because they're just falling to the Human vice of greed, I blame the people who put the systems into place which allow them to behave thus... :yuk: Sure, help those who genuinely need help, but not just every scrounger who holds their hand out and asks, because they're too damned lazy to sort their own [censored] out...

"Were they Nation of Islam before they went into the pen though? I just wish we had 2nd Ammendment rights here in the UK"

Most no,TeeJay..just garden variety criminals-drug slingers,robbers, wife beaters etc. They go to prison and get converted by black fundamentalist muslim gang leaders...then they have a brotherhood and purpose...and when they get out there is no hope, because they are more angry and racist than before they went in.

I am not familar with English modern history and how in the world the common man gave up his guns..so although I feel sorry.. I don't know how you got there, nor how to get your freedom back.

"Were they Nation of Islam before they went into the pen though? I just wish we had 2nd Ammendment rights here in the UK"

Most no,TeeJay..just garden variety criminals-drug slingers,robbers, wife beaters etc. They go to prison and get converted by black fundamentalist muslim gang leaders...then they have a brotherhood and purpose...and when they get out there is no hope, because they are more angry and racist than before they went in.

Thing is though, does them going NoI in the pen actually make them worse than when they come out, or is it the situation of being institutionalized which has that effect of making them angry and racist? Not that I'm advocating NoI, but I've heard that it turned alcoholic wife-beaters into upright family guys :pardon:

I am not familar with English modern history and how in the world the common man gave up his guns..so although I feel sorry.. I don't know how you got there, nor how to get your freedom back.

I wish I knew, and I do finally understand the whole 'cold dead hands' red-neck manifesto, ie if people give up their 2nd Ammendment rights, then they might as well give up all Ammendment rights, including the 1st... As for how to get that freedom back, if only the UK could become the 51st State (and lets be honest, the UK is pretty much just the [censored] of Team America, so we might as well just go the whole hog and be done with it) then not only would we have constitutional rights, but things like the Blair Years wouldn't've carried on as long as they did, due to the 2 terms rule... Can you tell that I love America :whistling:

stock-photo-symbols-of-american-patriotism-abraham-lincoln-and-us-flag-1643813.jpg

Image+=+God-Bless-America+1.jpg

+1 I ma totally agree with you.

Religion will play big part but it is not main reason probably IMHO. For all this in EU main reason is probably a good allowance from government( don`t know is it right word) and soft immigration( I`d rather like to say invasion) policy.

If you are not working immigrant you still have money/support from government, you can live with this money and you really don`t have to work. It is not the best life, but you can live more or less. It is definitely better then their life was back home. These people don`t want to give anything only to got all- money, their right`s their values. You have to deserve rights at first. They don`t want, they even don`t want to try to adopt with new culture they want to take their culture with them and spread it. At least ~90% immigrants are like that. Rest 10% are like we all, they want to adopt, find a work and work hard to have a good life. Normal, kind and positive people. The bigger half 90% will demand that all will be given for them "free" ...

But I am afraid that we in EU can`t do anything any more...that train is gone a long time ago.

I live in small county where all these support money for non working people are so small that it is 100% sure, you can`t live only with supports. We have quite harsh winters also, so immigrant`s don`t like our country luckily - non existing support systems and harsh weather.

We have in here other problems BUT that is other story.

Edited by sul

I see London has had to revise the 2012 Olympic logo...

photoouk.jpg

Ken :animal_rooster:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

+1 I ma totally agree with you.

Religion will play big part but it is not main reason probably IMHO. For all this in EU main reason is probably a good allowance from government( don`t know is it right word) and soft immigration( I`d rather like to say invasion) policy.

If you are not working immigrant you still have money/support from government, you can live with this money and you really don`t have to work. It is not the best life, but you can live more or less. It is definitely better then their life was back home. These people don`t want to give anything only to got all- money, their right`s their values. You have to deserve rights at first. They don`t want, they even don`t want to try to adopt with new culture they want to take their culture with them and spread it. At least ~90% immigrants are like that. Rest 10% are like we all, they want to adopt, find a work and work hard to have a good life. Normal, kind and positive people. The bigger half 90% will demand that all will be given for them "free" ...

But I am afraid that we in EU can`t do anything any more...that train is gone a long time ago.

I live in small county where all these support money for non working people are so small that it is 100% sure, you can`t live only with supports. We have quite harsh winters also, so immigrant`s don`t like our country luckily - non existing support systems and harsh weather.

We have in here other problems BUT that is other story.

I wish it was the same here in the UK :lol::bangin::cry: