When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who else has something exciting incoming?

dutchguy2

I have two MBK/MBW watches incoming. Reg sourced a MBW 5513 on a rivet bracelet and a 1680 for me.

They where shiped today, so they will be here arround Thursday.

Can't wait to start modding both. I have a clear view what to do with the 1680 but don't know what to do with the 5513 yet. I love gilt dial and hands and will probably look into that direction.

So, what have you incoming?

in order of expected arrival

2 Breits, a Navitimer GMT/World and an Avenger Skyland V3, 1 from vendor, 1 from US, should be here after long weekend

1 Chopard, Mille Miglia GTXL Chrono Limited Edition, coming from US should be here end of next week

1 IWC, modded Slevin, coming from Europe.. so 2 weeks-ish

1 Chanel, J12 black, ladies size...for um...the lady... from vendor 2 weeks ish

1 IWC, full modded Pilot Chrono 3717-09 SS Saint-Exupery Special Edition, 8+ weeks (being worked on)

Edited by Cozmo

more stuff than i need. ;)

oh the possibilities of what these will become, and now starts the LONG process of modding to a general standard

6077303597_e7e5c37a26_z.jpg

Dang! That's a serious lot of MBK cases! If you end up with one no date case too many, then don't be shy - just shoot me a PM.. ;)

Now what do I have incoming? A NOS vintage Fortis Marinemaster!

I just got an MBW 5513 that's been converted to a blue snowflake via Yuki dial and hands superlumed...it will soon be on the way to master Jmb.. for gen crown/tube, a gen T19, caseback engraving and a gen blue insert.

a949e1fa.jpg

Currently being built at Jmb's, my 5512 with gen crown/tube, gen T19... is being converted to a Tudor non flake no date, with caseback engraving and this gen dial.

c68bc3cf.jpg

And another 5513 conversion to Tudor black snowflake no date with-super secret-yet to be seen..dial! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

question-mark.jpg

With 5.....I think I'm set on Tudor's for awhile.......(at least until I start the MC) :whistling:

So, what have you incoming?

A few very generously donated parts from an awesome member, which will help me make some real progress on a few projects, and on a similar line, I have a PPI refund pending, which will additionally enable me to get those projects completed, as well as commission a custom wrist-strap and get some much needed home-improvements done :drinks:

I've been building frankens for myself for a couple of years thanks to RWG. I didn't think my wife cared anything about it until she came up one day and said, "How would you feel about building me a Lady Datejust." So, I have about $500 worth of stuff coming in with which to do that. ETA 2671, case, dial, hands, bracelet, etc. It's going to be a grand watch.