When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fricken bears!

Nanuq

Sorry I've been offline folks, I've had 3 brown bears hanging around the house and I've been out chasing them off with rocks and a 2x4 all day. Stinking bears are bedded down in my yard, I might have to shoot them tomorrow. Hope not.

I'll respond to PMs and stuff when I can.

my brother in law and his wife lived in alaska for a while. had a small dog along with a golden retriever. the chihuahua had balls, and bears are evidently afraid of small dogs. it would chase off any bears that came even near the yard.

[censored] was funny, only thing they had to watch out for were eagles. they snatch up little dogs all day long!

Tapatalk is down, or I'd upload a bunch of photos. So far so good this AM, I chased them off 11:30 last night and they stayed gone... so far. My two dogs or all the neighborhood dogs couldn't chase them off, they're being a little too aggressive to live long around here. I gotta get right in their faces and that's getting a little old. We'll see what the day brings.

Yeah they're adolescents. You never see adults together like this unless at a salmon stream. Their mama is HUGE, I saw all 4 together up by Rabbit lake a week ago, now she's chased them off and they're on their own learning where they're welcome, and not welcome.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Here's a couple...

Naaaa that looks like 3guys from the Croatian customs (all hairy and [censored])!!! You can shoot them, [censored] probebly looking for the vintage hide out!

You are always having issues with bears mate as I recall from your Off Topic posts....

I wish you well in sorting it mate and that you and the family remain safe.... you got to do what you think is best when it comes to this situation...

Yeah they're adolescents. You never see adults together like this unless at a salmon stream. Their mama is HUGE, I saw all 4 together up by Rabbit lake a week ago, now she's chased them off and they're on their own learning where they're welcome, and not welcome.

I'm guessing you will let them know they are not welcome very soon :)

Yep, ongoing. I put the fear of God in them last night and today there's no sign of them, except for the bear crap everywhere.

Here's my Tudor Sh!tflake posing :tu:

post-32-131827457593.jpg