When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's Pics At Wo-mart!

Rolexman

You can except anything from Paul I guess.

I still don't think he's rotten... just a sloppy dealer. He was probably too busy polishing his Porche (sic) so he had to borrow Andrew's pics. :lol:

SUPPLIER SPECIAL:

Crazy Sale: W-0815:

Porxxxx 356 Automatic Boysize:

1:1 Casing

VW1303-2 C Class Movement (winding stem included)

real sapphire windscreen

see through caseb... top

power reserve: 200m

LATEST 5th VERSION!!!!!

Please read Watches Q&A page before you place your order:

factory isn't watermarking

Look, i don't doubt that paul may have the same products

the rediculous thing is - HE IS ADVERTISING FOR ANDREW. i mean, what if someone wrote an email inquiring - for more info at trustytime.

Not that i think paul is tryingi to scam - but i do think paul shows that has a few gears shy of a working movement

um = duh, um, maybe no one will notice :)

This thread may be one of the most amusing threads I've read in a while... I'd always wondered about who took the dealer photos... some are obviously superior (TTK) others leave something to be desired, such as accuracy (paul/womart/[censored]/aspire/abay/etaswiss?... did i miss any?)

I'm certain Paul gets plenty of business without me... lack of paypal was my first concern... lack of follow up customer support is now a larger concern to me... sloppy lack of attention is now a third concern... I'll stick to the dealers I know and trust... /end mini-rant.

/em puts away soapbox

Well... Definitely Paul has been spending some bandwidth on my website. He didn't buy anything from me, sigh! If he had bought something from me, I would gladly lend him the pictures.

:bleh::bleh::bleh:

Andrew

If he deep links to your pictures, surely it'd be simpler to replace them all with JPEGs that state how Paul is a [censored]-gobbler or similar.