When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1665 InGod Rail Dial, Updated picture with dial installed

cib0rgman

I did noticed the missing paint on the dial, I already contacted the seller and he told me that if i want he can replaced it, buy I am sure I have to pay for shipping, :g: my 1665 has the following.

@Ronin I noticed that in your dial the oyster perpetual date has more space in between the letters

Gen crown+Gen tube

Gen Bracelet+ Gen endlinks

Gen Flat dome

Gen movement

Gen lumi insert

MBW case

Aftermarket hands

MBW dial soon to be repalced by ingod44's

working with Gen specs parts is a breeze I replaced the dial like in 20 minutes, no glue, no date missaligment, fits like a glow, the only thing that bother me a little is the Superdome is from Clarks..

Once you start playing with the 1575 movement, it is very hard to go back. :good:

Edited by Ronin

Love the rail dials! I had the markers on mine Bergeon lumed in light ivory colour (almost white) along with the hands. Perfect glow for a "vintage" tool watch IMHO as it's not as bright as super luminova. I'm very happy with the result! :good:

I am still thinking about it, I probably will send it The Zigmeister for a relume, definitely is worth doing but of course not too bright is what it needs