When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time To Show RWG A Little Love :-)

maxman

Well the year is almost over...I say..'lets go out with a bang" :tu:

We have a place here where we can pretty much discuss anything we like. We have a safe haven here.. so we can buy/sell or trade in a very friendly atmosphere. Without worry...for the most part anyway. The owner has allowed us to pretty much moderate ourselves. the staff only steps in when absolutely necessary. How many forums/communities can you say that about?..not many thats for sure.

I know money is tight for a lot of us right now...present company Included. But almost everyone can afford to throw a few bucks in the basket...and several already have. :)

I was hoping that this wonderful community can come together and bring in the new year with some extra cash in the till..if you will. ;) I have seen...like many others have seen..this awesome community come together like very few..If any.

So if you can..please toss a few bucks in the basket...the amount is not whats important...well it's Important..but not as important as the effort made. The thought is what really counts here. If you can give $5.00 great..if you can give $10.00 fantastic. Please try to give something..anything is better than nothing at all. This is are community..and we are responsbile for the maintance and upkeep...not to mention the high level of quailty workings involved here. I would hate to try to log In one day and there be no RWG. That would indeed be a great loss to the horology community in general..and we happen to be so much more than that...so much more.

How special is this place? well I know for a fact that members and admid from some of the biggest and best gen sites lurk here. How do I know this? I have read comments from some of these folks that they would and could not have made unless they were here..so as to be privy to such information. Why do they lurk here? to learn..If they give any other excusse..sure..whatever you say. :acute:

I decided that I could go a few weeks without my carmel lattes and some other [censored] I can go a few weeks without...and take that money and put it to good use. :)

I have seen what this community can do when it comes together...It is indeed a awesome sight to behold. The generosity shown here is not equaled anywhere else..not that I've ever seen anyway.

So we have about ten days before the new year is here..so come on guys...lets spread some loooovvvve around this place. :group:

Have a very happy and safe holiday everyone :drinks:

Ok.. I just donated a few bucks...who's next. ;)

Mike

PS...for those who feel as I do...please give this thing a little bump from time to time..thanks.:

post-19368-0-71688000-1324401852.jpg

• Like 1

Hmmm I just went in to update my membership and the featured product showing was X-member. Not knowing what it was I added to my cart and paid for it. So now I guess I get to look at naked ladies but I am not a VIP member?? lol . Can I posted naked pics of myself whilst wearing my new watches in this x forum ? :)

Edited by Relaxman

I have a cheque clearing Thursday, most of which is going to have to go on bills :bangin: I can't make any promises as to how much might be left over, but if I can donate anything, I will :)

Well T I know for a fact..If you can..you will.:)

But just In case..and as a act of good faith for the good of the community..I would like make a donation on your behalf. Hope you dont mind. :drinks:

Mike