When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Otto Frie lumi pearl

FxrAndy

sure,

If i have 2, just add your name to the list then we can work out what the cost would be , for example if we get 10 people then the postage will be $3.60 each rather than $36 (which is just a rip off)

fxrandy x 2

example x 1

$36.00 in postage?

Guess ole BOOB Frie has to be able to retire somehow.

He ripped me off with shipping more than once, charged over $20.00 and sent it regular mail for less than $2.00, miserable [censored]...

You are right. I had an argument over the same issue just last month. I won, but you'd think they'd use USPS Priority Mail. The boxes are free, you can do it all online, pay, print and even have the thing picked up. $5 for a small box that most everything we buy would fit in, $13.95 to Europe and Far East. It would be a no brainer for Frei.

You are right. I had an argument over the same issue just last month. I won, but you'd think they'd use USPS Priority Mail. The boxes are free, you can do it all online, pay, print and even have the thing picked up. $5 for a small box that most everything we buy would fit in, $13.95 to Europe and Far East. It would be a no brainer for Frei.

I won't buy anything from them anymore. Last month the "new byotch", Linda, charged me an additional $9 to ship Priority Mail to me in TX - $17.35!!! Cuong always used to do it for the same price as their regular ground if I asked

I would not say that the gen one I have is flat on top. Can you offer an alternative within the (already expensive price) for a better pearl?

You might look again at Yuki. His are easily cleaned out and refilled with the right color goo, cost the same, and no Ottodrama. Here are a couple Yukis done to different color fills:

snowflake_dome3.jpg

snowflake_dome2.jpg

finished.jpg