When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealers' Pics

r11co

Not much here, both are based near to each other and seem to be collaborating on projects (Bell & Ross is an example) as well as doing similar Special Offers (Cartier Pasha Seatimer is one). Maybe just a result of the two co-existing or co-operating more? :group:

They are obviously factory pics. Joshua and Andrew used to take their own photographs before they had websites, and the styles are totally different.

Sash5 also has also used these factory pics.

The issue with Paul's pic, was that it had Andrew's watermark.

I have. Jos is not Andrew, nor vice-versa.

However I can confirm that Willith and Demsey are an item... :lol:

This brings back memories of a long forgotten land :lol: so often mentioned by Neil

• 3 weeks later...

Those pics are shot by me.. I let Andrew use it .... Cos we co-ooperate and share on these things ... These are not factory pics.... All the pics on Perfect Clones ( except the bags ) are shot by myself. I dun steal or borrow watches pics for convenience.. By shooting the pics, you know for sure i have the stocks to sell... No Bait and Switch.....I take the opportunity to examine the quality of the watches upclose as well.

Other than andrew, no one else will have these pics.. It belongs to me as a "so called" mega/volume dealer painfully finds out yesterday.

Thanks

Joshua

Those pics are shot by me.. I let Andrew use it .... Cos we co-ooperate and share on these things ... These are not factory pics.... All the pics on Perfect Clones ( except the bags ) are shot by myself. I dun steal or borrow watches pics for convenience.. By shooting the pics, you know for sure i have the stocks to sell... No Bait and Switch.....I take the opportunity to examine the quality of the watches upclose as well.

Other than andrew, no one else will have these pics.. It belongs to me as a "so called" mega/volume dealer painfully finds out yesterday.

Thanks

Joshua

Let that "mega-dealer" use your wwatermarked pictures with your email address and website on it, I'm sure that will make him look good, and bring customers to you ;)