When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omfg 194!

JWR

Ok guy's don't hate me for this but isn't there a point where watch is just too big and bulky for street wear? :unsure:

I would think that this watch just has to be worn with the diving suit it was designed to go with. :g:

Ken

Ok guy's don't hate me for this but isn't there a point where watch is just too big and bulky for street wear? :unsure:

I would think that this watch just has to be worn with the diving suit it was designed to go with. :g:

Ken

...or it could be just the fact there are quite a few Panni lovers with big wrists...who knows :g:

The watch is very nice, but tad big for my punny wrist as well...it reminds me of Citizen Eco-Zilla, love it but size-prohibitive for me :blink:

cheers,

babola

are the markers glued? are they welded? is there gonna be a titanium version?....so many questions...

if the markers are glued i dunno if i am gonna buy it...have the 187 and i am not wearing it for 2 months already...haven't recived the spare bezel markers from my dealer...and don't think when i am gonna recive them...if i ever recive them!

This is one of the UGLIEST watches I have seen so far. I could put up with the 187 because it was a chrono, but this thing is nasty. These were meant to be deep sea diving watches and should stay there in the depths and darkness. Is everyone jumping on the band wagon because it says panerai, or are peoples' taste getting worse? :yuk:

Keep in mind everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine. If you like this good for you, but if I pass you on the street and laugh don't be mad.

This is one of the UGLIEST watches I have seen so far. I could put up with the 187 because it was a chrono, but this thing is nasty. These were meant to be deep sea diving watches and should stay there in the depths and darkness. Is everyone jumping on the band wagon because it says panerai, or are peoples' taste getting worse? :yuk:

Keep in mind everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine. If you like this good for you, but if I pass you on the street and laugh don't be mad.

Maybe if Freud was around he could explain the demand for Panerai Subs, but I sure can't....more rep R&D money down a 2000m deep [censored].... :bangin:

but i think i will wait for the next version ...titanium and ar coating...the non ar saphire on my 187 really bugs me...

Ditto, been waiting on this one in titanium!