When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

omega speedmaster..franken/genstein :)

azgjav

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This is the onely omega i would buy of i hade the money!!! Your did a very good job puting them toghter and they look realy realy sharp! Congrates mate you should be very proud to have them i know i would! Realy realy nice!

Amazing stuff, the all look spectacular and I've seen both the transitional and the panda before, the panda is beautiful, but the silver dial is really something else, looks stunning, never laid eyes on one until now. Can't believe those silver dials are available on Ofrei.

Great work azjgav!

cheers! they cost a fair bit to build but i had more pleasure putting them together than buying one from omega. the silver dialed speedmaster was made using nos case and dial from watchco. the panda used a nos but used case i bought from thebay, dial was from a member here in the rep community.

can't remember the actual model of the tissot but i think it's prs512 or something. bought them at about 300.

the silver speedie cost about 1300, the panda was less than 1k. i think.

• Like 2

sorry for the late reply, have been tied down w work.

can't really remember the cal # of the tissot movement but it looks exactly the same as the omega 871/873. tissot used 2 other movements as well, one is the 1281 and the other is the same movement as the omega 321.

any case which fits the 321/871/873 movement will accept the tissot movement.
:)

i actually prefer the panda over the silver dial, funny enough.
:)