When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where's the Wednesday wristies wristy.

Justasgood

Oh you cant beat guilt.....especially as an old catholic boy ;)

Thanks mate..... Thats a great pic.. as always... I was I admit looking forward to seeing a wristie... it looks loads better in that pic rather than the ones in the link you posted yesterday..

That dial looks very crisp and is complimented by the subdial variation including how those hands differ too.......and the case finish lifts it even more...

I think the blue strap you bottled it on might be very nice on that with the outer dial ring...

:) :) :)

ASCIWhite, you have a beautiful collection of modded vintage Panerai. What's your parts source? I'd love to see a build list for these attractive watches.

Parts come from all over the world ;) Homage Forum is a wonderful place for one who wants to make vintage Pam`s... Dials & stuff like that I paint & lume myself.. Cases are usually Jackson 6152/Fiddy witch I mod myself. One day when I have the time and all parts inhouse I will make a thread in the Panerai section with my full collection ;)

EDIT : The watch in this days wristies started as a RXW MM20 replica, and I have only aged the case and CG a little bit and used my own painted dial and aged the stock hands.