When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello rwg family. My daughter has JRA and her new meds cost $1000/mo. gonna need to sell a bunch of watches.

Justasgood

My 11 yr old has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and a change in her meds is gonna break us.

This is a head's up. I will be selling anything and everything I can. The list includes a gen Tudor Tiger chrono, Gen Rolex oyster perpetual chronometer from 1954, as well as other gene and a shitload of reps.

Prayers are also needed and welcomed.

Stay tuned.......

K, my prayers are certainly with you. It's a special kind of hurt a dad feels when his daughter is hurting.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Anything.

Keeping you and your family in our prayers.

I was in the same boat when our twins came alot earlier than expected and all of the costs involved. Even though i had to part with my reps at the time and throughout the years, all that pales in comparison when it comes to the health of your children.

Please let me know if there is anything that I or the community can do to help you out in your time of need.

K, absolute bummer, you and yours seem to have had a bad couple of years. Hopefully things will get better soon. Strange thing, yesterday my wife told me that either someone she works with or somebody she knows (can't remember but doesn't really matter) has a daughter that was just diagnosed with the same condition.

Damn!!!

I feel with you! I have three kids and the most important thing in life is health!

If there is anything I could do, just let me know.

And if you have any watches in size 47mm or bigger, send me a PM.

I'll pray for your daughter!

Sent from an 

I am sorry to hear that your daughter has this mate.... but glad at least there are drugs that can help her... I assume things have got worse hence the change in medication? I am sure she is a strong and determined little girl and with you and your family I am sure she will get through it... though I know it will be hard for all of you...

I will say a prayer for her and for you and your family to have the strength to get through this together... and that you are able to help get her through this

Our thoughts are with you all at this time mate