When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is ADMIN?!?!

stolikat

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I'm electing Zeleni Kukuruz as the supreme overlord of the rwg kingdom. You bring the prostitutes, make sure they've got nice teeth, ....I'll bring the alcohol! Who's in?, we also need someone with a shotgun to man the front door and control those fuuckers asking serious watch questions. You'll get your turn later, she might be a bit loose though!

Hahahahahah focking luaghing my pants off :D

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Sorry lads been out in the woods. Now who needs banning?

:cc_detective:

Frosty, you meen your wife dont shave? :D

I'm electing Zeleni Kukuruz as the supreme overlord of the rwg kingdom. You bring the prostitutes, make sure they've got nice teeth, ....I'll bring the alcohol! Who's in?, we also need someone with a shotgun to man the front door and control those fuuckers asking serious watch questions. You'll get your turn later, she might be a bit loose though!

Teeth are nice and all....but a gum job now and then can be quite nice....just saying. I know...I'm a sick [censored]...so what's new? :)

post-19368-0-76872100-1346590861_thumb.j

I have a terrible pain in my head, wtf happened, and who broke the front door? Justasgood what the fuuck are you doing with guns all over the house and the dogs trying to mount the prostitutes. Still you did good work ;)

Teeth are nice and all....but a gum job now and then can be quite nice....just saying. I know...I'm a sick [censored]...so what's new? :)

:D arrggh...and now my stomach is acting up ;) Hope the bitches last night didn't really look like that! Zeleni, where's that camera, I said get em with nice teeth, not no teeth. I thought those whores you brought were supposed to be high end, with some of these bitches the movement has failed already and the markers have fallin off their dials :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@Just

Do you live in Compton? God d!amn homie :D

WTF, ak47, i have fired that one, in the game modern warefare 3 :D

Back to the topic, where is that worthless admin team? Stolikat needs focking help!!!

Justasgood, how the fock did you menage to keep ALF hidden all this focking time? Are you the one holding doctor doogie howser also?

Doogie

1BCD3C4A-8E5E-4561-B11B-EB0815548491-1661-00000138FAE15320.jpg