When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is ADMIN?!?!

stolikat

Guest zeleni kukuruz

well focking pony up....it's only one RB and Vodka :)

Ken

I know i know oooo boy do i know :D

But with a new baby on the way mate i need to save all the money i can, so i have to be in the looser section from now on :( but who gives a flying fock right? I will have more money for vodka when my new baby comes ;)

And at least i can hold my head high, this year i donated some real cash to the forum :)

And for me platinum is just a coler on a focked up forum hahahahha who want to be platinum anyway? Hahaha i miss it :(

I was unable to post in the sales threads until a couple of days ago when my VIP status magically reappeared.

Unlike other, lesser fora, the admin team here at RWG actually possesses the ability to go back in time to alter the past.

anim_matrix.gif

What was this thread about again? :g:

As I said the other day...

Goddamned bunch of slack-jawed faggots, this shit right here's what home defense is all about... B)

DSCN4703.jpg

"Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro." - Soap, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

AMEX platinum benefits are a rip-off.

The same old shit packaged very nicely to fool the ignorant into paying premium annual fees. :nono:

Congrats on your platinum status mate! :1a:

There are ways around paying ANY annual fees :ph34r: You wanna talk about a ripoff.... what about all of the douchebags who pay for the black card. Any schmuck can get one these days. The only thing they'd be good for is throwing one across the room Batman-style like a ninja star :ninjastar:

As I said the other day...

Goddamned bunch of slack-jawed faggots, this [censored] right here's what home defense is all about... B)

DSCN4703.jpg

"Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, [censored]-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. [censored] 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro." - Soap, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

• Like 1