When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where in the world was I today

FxrAndy

I think that would definitely be the "gold standard", but most of us have a fair idea what city the person normally lives in, which would narrow things down a lot. [EDIT: Just re-read the name of the thread though!]

It definitely has to be your own photo, it's too easy to find a photo reposted from online.

Here's one for you to try, it's not from today though unfortunately. Not sure if this is too hard or too easy, but see how you go:

Andy's I think is in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. What a cool trip you're having!!

Good guesses there Ken, you're onto my line of thinking (and I had thought about doing Fiji).

A couple of clues. The first one has a watch connection next door.

On the second one, the writing on the truck is in Hebrew, and it's across the road from somewhere.

Are my photos geo tagged???

Yep schaffhausen ad I visited the IWC museum

I have to say that it is the nicest town I have sen all week in Switzerland and well worth the visit

post-1258-134830314847.jpg

post-1258-134830316704.jpg

post-1258-134830318905.jpg

post-1258-134830322697.jpg

post-1258-134830324727.jpg

There are lots of vintage watch shops to see and the town it's self is simply breath taking

An all this in a week of work but that is maybe the last interesting week for a while