When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Members banned - Gotohavearolexnow and Lunarglide

Nanuq

cougar1 saw this whole blow up over what about 75 USD, was like come on guys get a grip.

The only things GTHARN should be gripping on are a sense of integrity and reality. Not long lost memories of 45GBP.

The picture I am getting from what has been said in this thread is that maybe GTHARN was running a small business through the members sales area.

This is a direct breach of our rules but it takes an awful lot of man hours for team members to keep track of all member sales so these kind of breaches do need to be raised by the community.

Of course Lunar had a lot to answer for too, which is why they are both gone.

Ken

No doubt.. I'm sure there's some hottie waiting to change that fucked up diaper. :D

Or even a not-so hottie :D There's someone and a fetish for everyone, just a matter of personal standards requirements in a partner :D

Or even a not-so hottie :D There's someone and a fetish for everyone, just a matter of personal standards requirements in a partner :D

Yep....It's a big bold wonderful world out there T man. :) I'm not Into the diaper thing...but I'll take a girl with some really big feet.....like my man Duce. :D

post-19368-0-01883600-1350675037_thumb.j

• Like 1

Guest Vintagerep

He kinda started on day 1 by trying to sell 60 USD clocks at a few hundreds dollars here and around... Whereas I directly pointed at him the correct cost of its pieces...

Just seen his clocks and would like one where can I get one for $ 60.00 ? What's the website name ?

This says everything about this individual's character.

The extortion attempt is pretty pathetic.

Agreed. What a Fly Face.

Guest Vintagerep

Yeah looked at them , they are not the same as he was offering mate infact nothing like them , the Ones on that site are all hidden behind glass no showing bezels as his are I want one like his as they look more like a watch , I thought I would not get one for $60.00