When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think member "mike on a bike"...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

LOL :partytime: guys, just sort of had a ring to it. By the way that is an actual picture of my first bike that wasn't a hand me down from my cousin to my brother then me! Vintage about 72-.73.

I didnt wanna call you out, but what were you doing cruising by in a ferrari 458? bike my ass... :D :D

Just want to put this out there as this fun topic seems to be getting some play that members Adodatus, louky, & sgtguk has not once but twice sent me extra links for my abnormal 8.5 in wrist free of charge or postage. A fine example of the true spirit of this forum. :clap2:

Thank you again gentlemen. :clap:

Just want to put this out there as this fun topic seems to be getting some play that members Adodatus, louky, & sgtguk has not once but twice sent me extra links for my abnormal 8.5 in wrist free of charge or postage. A fine example of the true spirit of this forum. :clap2:

Thank you again gentlemen. :clap:

a 8.5" wrist is impressive, and only abnormal if your forearm is 8" :D

My own wrist is an Omega-ladies worthy 6". :lol:

Yet my rebellious nature demands I wear 'em clocks on my wrist :drinks:

Actually legend I have Popeye arms , where your forearms are so much bigger than your wrist. http://popeye.com/

Now keep in mind my upper arms are much bigger than my forearms, I think you get the picture. So not abnormal for me just for watch makers, as I fall into a very small demographic = no straps or bracelets that fit me. To be honest going a little smaller these days like the ease of wear 42-46mm, although 47 ok in pilots & Pams.

Actually legend I have Popeye arms , wear your forearms are so much bigger than your wrist. http://popeye.com/

Now keep in mind my upper arms are much bigger than my forearms, I think you get the picture. So not abnormal for me just for watch makers, as I fall into a very small demographic = no straps or bracelets that fit me. To be honest going a little smaller these days like the ease of wear 42-46mm, although 47 ok in pilots & Pams.

popeye arms, you serious? :D

Can I see a 42mm on your wrist? It would appear the same as when I wear a ladies datejust on mine I believe. :lol: